Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based thing I did in my old college

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Basically class ended I was going to the parking lot to go home. I see the hood of these 3 black girls car open, so there was something wrong with the car itself. This black guy drives close to them to help them. I signaled to the them I’ll help them but I drive close to them then drove of quickly . Wish I had a camera to record their reactions, it was very hilarious.

F29

Basically class ended I was going to the parking lot to go home. I see the hood of these 3 black girls car open, so there was something wrong with the car itself. This black guy drives close to them to help them. I signaled to the them I’ll help them but I drive close to them then drove of quickly . Wish I had a camera to record their reactions, it was very hilarious.
How did they react?

You said you were gonna help them, but you drove away instead? :feelskek:

selection of the MOST BASED MOVE

QUDOS

They looked so upset. One of them was completely shocked while the other 2 were angry/upset it was totally worth it
Should have finished the whole movie scene off by running them over (in minecraft).