Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based therapist

[UWSL]'But David you must understand that it's over for us, I tell you as a friend.' :bigbrain::blackpill:[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Psychologists are really useless, they just take your money and make you crazier. B[UWSL]ut i appreciate his sincerity.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

If you actually have real problems like few friends, ugly or have a shit life. Therapy cant help, it only helps if the issues you have are imagined and not real.

So therapy is only for foids and fags.:feelsUgh:

its obvious larp.

But my own personal view of "therapy" is that it is still a total waste of money and time in most cases.

Not in all, as it is bound to have helped some people (otherwise it presumably wouldn't even exist at all).

But for the most part, it's probably ineffective.

What seems to have happened is solid interpersonal relationships and healthy communities have now been replaced with paid-by-the-hour cowboy emotion-mechanics.

If you actually have real problems like few friends, ugly or have a shit life. Therapy cant help, it only helps if the issues you have are imagined and not real.
^^^ that

I mean my tutor legit said he had no advice for me once I told him i'm ugly

[UWSL]'But David you must understand that it's over for us, I tell you as a friend.' :bigbrain::blackpill:[/UWSL]
Lmao the Mr Burns profile pic. Reminds me of that episode where he bonds with Homer over them both being bald.

So therapy is only for foids and fags.:feelsUgh:
This