Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based Tencent Company has foid open bottle with her teeth that is near a man's crotch

Would you work there?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Last edited:
All women should do this

All women should do this
High IQ wagecuck women deserve to be forced to do "favors" for male managers to advance.

extremely based and woke

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/China/comments/p0hyul/tencents_ice_breaking_culture_video_shows_female/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

@AllanKing is this normal?

View: https://twitter.com/yeyu713092/status/1424550019315556354?s=21

even more based they have the men get to feel the bitches tits and ass JFL. :lul::lul::lul: Based companies for rewarding their incel employees.
Fellow wage Cucks would you work here?

Reddit be like: "stop the world, a woman is inconvenienced and we now have to express outrage about it!"

Reddit be like: "stop the world, a woman is inconvenienced and we now have to express outrage about it!"
"WE NEED TO ENLIGHTEN CHINA WITH OUR SOYCULTURE!" :soy::soy::soy:

I do not even want to live in this gay world anymore.

Wonder what’s going to happen to their social credit score. Also, how did @AllanKing get banned again
nope, not at all. its a disgusting frat pseudo-macho culture. its literally toxic FAKE masculinity.

and those bitches have no self respect to be willing participant in this shit. they deserve to get raped imo.

and all those noodles are ugly af especially the last video :feelshaha: they look like man. holy fuck noodle is a shitty inferior race :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: no wonder they're white worshippers.

real masculinity dont resort to low brow shit like those. it reminds me of faggot normies one-up one another, trying to appear more masculine, more dominant, to impress pussies. fuck those normie cunts. :feelsping:
Tech nerds love larping as Chuck Norris-esque libertarians only to be pretty meek in the end. I bet it’s the same in China.

nope, not at all. its a disgusting frat pseudo-macho culture. its literally toxic FAKE masculinity.

and those bitches have no self respect to be willing participant in this shit. they deserve to get raped imo.

and all those noodles are ugly af especially the last video :feelshaha: they look like man. holy fuck noodle is a shitty inferior race :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: no wonder they're white worshippers.

real masculinity dont resort to low brow shit like those. it reminds me of faggot normies one-up one another, trying to appear more masculine, more dominant, to impress pussies. fuck those normie cunts. :feelsping:
disgusting
it is low class sure. but it is still based
and what other value do foids offer but their bodies to offices?

I would kill to work at tencent
those same cucks wagecuck on a 996 schedule in one of the most workaholic culture in the world
no,tencent has just started to work on a normal schedule

996 is rare even among Internet companies,many big IT tech companies work on a 995 schedule

No, even if there were sexual favors being traded, as an autist there is no way that I would have the social status to do it.