Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based techlead dropping truthbombs on foids trying to LARP in tech

Gamblord

Gamblord

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/antiwork/comments/uw8iph/didnt_think_it_was_for_real_at_first_but/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
RDT 20220524 173545636720283348190612

I'm drinking women's tears :dab:

based he's right. foids shouldnt work

Extremely based. Let the men do the work and experience life while you sit at home breeding, that's your job, bitch.

Noway it happened. He would be reported to HR and fired.

I wonder if he is this based then how did he fall for betabuxx and get divorce raped

mofo lost his mind after getting divorce raped

Do we know that he was actually associated with a company? Maybe the guy was baiting with fake interviews.

Techlead was scammed by a female, he knows the blackpill now.

Techlead is the most based channel on (((youtube))) surprised he hasn't been banned yet. He's a perfect example of why career-maxing is futile. He said it himself, his wife had no desire for him, so it didn't matter what he did. Now he gives no fucks so he uses his channel to troll viewers and unload redpills/blackpills.

I have toilet friends that code, the few that can basically look like their male counterparts and dedicate all their free time to coding. Sure, they're Chad-only, but the type of personality required to code is extremely rare among toilets.

If I've ever had a someone slowing the team down at work, it was never a man.

This guy is based for making linux trannies seethe:feelshaha:

Extremely based. Let the men do the work and experience life while you sit at home breeding, that's your job, bitch.
Foids basically gave up the NEETlife to go work jfl

based :feelshmm:
Techlead is the most based channel on (((youtube))) surprised he hasn't been banned yet. He's a perfect example of why career-maxing is futile. He said it himself, his wife had no desire for him, so it didn't matter what he did. Now he gives no fucks so he uses his channel to troll viewers and unload redpills/blackpills.
brutal :feelshmm:
he did :feelshmm:

That's fucking retarded, if her resume is good then I see no reason not to consider her.

Not only based, he is just plain right.
I work in IT for over 30 years and it's totally safe to say that 99.9% of foids absolutely CANNOT code.
Neither can they solve complex IT related problems.
They simply lack the analytical mindset. They are biologically "by design" incapable of doing it.

So should foids work at all? Hell yeah. Let them work in factories, as cleaning foids, nurses or something alike.
Let them have those "equal" rights they yearn for.
Selling your ass pics on onlyfans has to be forbidden though.

Techlead is a literal genius with IQ stat maxxed out. He likes to pretend like he is losing on his channel but he is a deca-millionaire and the battles he loses don't even matter to him. Child support payments are nothing to him because of tax avoidance and he negotiated his payments. He doesn't care about being fired from FANG he has fame and multiple revenue generating businesses and assets without working. He reproduced and now has a 10/10 prostitute on a daily. He is based and his popularity only grows with truth bombs like this

Based holy shit

Foids basically gave up the NEETlife to go work jfl

Well they were herded into the conundrum by gov to double the available tax cattle. Of course they went willingly though jfl

Would've been based if not for the cringe "go have kids" cope which is just foid worship disguised as le based and redpilled traditionalism

Would've been based if not for the cringe "go have kids" cope which is just foid worship disguised as le based and redpilled traditionalism
Yeah man you are right too many tradcuckism in disguise in the comment