Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based taxi driver

She screams but all white knights are simping their onlyfans.

Any russiancel to explain wtf is going on ?

Any russiancel to explain wtf is going on ?
The video took place a year ago, when pandemic was at its highest. In order to ride jn taxi passengers had to have a pass, her pass was invalid. Driver said to leave the car, but the bitch refused

yes me

foid wanted to go without paying and dude got his balls fulled
The video took place a year ago, when pandemic was at its highest. In order to ride jn taxi passengers had to have a pass, her pass was invalid. Driver said to leave the car, but the bitch refused
Based driver who didn't accept her pussy pass. Plus judging by what she wears on her head, she maybe tried to play her islamist pass by menacing him. Gigabased taxi driver ngl.

Good thing he had the camera, he could have easily been falsely accused of rape

I just want to live somewhere where foids can be put in their place.

"Are you talking to me?"

It's strange how all these empowered foids start to scream like a piglet when they face a situation where they are supposed to prove how empowered they are.

Taxi driver probably gets death threats by the simp and white knights after this.

In America, that cab driver would have been arrested.

Did he beat the shit out of her, I hope he did