Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Tatebro goes ER, bludgeons ugly foid to death

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

I mog your pussy
★★★★★

Mr Justice McDermott condemned the "defenceless" Ms Woodnutt's death as the result of "a cowardly, brutal and sustained assault" inflicted by a then 16-year-old boy with "extraordinary level of brutality and viciousness". He highlighted that the merciless act caused "maximum terror and suffering", emphasising that it was not "a spontaneous eruption of violence" but rather "conceived and executed with deliberate intent".

fuck man I need to get a judge to follow me around and give a running commentary on my actions, nigga makes this murder sound metal as hell

the kid was lonely, followed online manophere influencers, and was apparently autistic with some other conditions as well

so no doubt people treated him like shit, until he snapped and killed a foid instinctively

like a cornered tiger, he was forced into becoming aggressive and striking

foids should take responsibility for this

but obviously they won't, because foids in the uk never take responsibility for anything

Tate is mostly redpilled trash but good if he leads to some stupid bitches getting comeuppance.

Literally him
pepe-bonk.gif

Of all the prime Stacy’s he could’ve chosen from, he went for some middle age roastie?

Of all the prime Stacy’s he could’ve chosen from, he went for some middle age roastie?
tbf middle-age foids on the british isles are absolutely insufferable

the young foids are awful too, but the older ones are trained experts

tbf middle-age foids on the british isles are absolutely insufferable

the young foids are awful too, but the older ones are trained experts
You actually may be right. I think a young foid is more likely to show you basic decency than a “mature” woman.

like whack-a-mole but whack-a-hole

I want more such cases to happen :smonk: :smonk:

17-year old kid with Autism and, likely, no Father. But Andrew Tate is responsible. Not his Mother, who birthed and raised him for 17 years. Make it make sense.

I want more such cases to happen :smonk: :smonk:
they probably will, since nobody ever seems to look at these cases and go 'hey guys maybe we shouldn't treat lonely males like shit constantly'

Nothing lifefuel about it, only suifuel for him, who screwed himself and now is locked up

Users who are viewing this thread

• SoycuckGodOfReddit
  • !CircumcisedManlet!
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back