Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based tallCel

Based tbh

Foidlets are manlet factories. If foids demand manlets to not breed, then foidlets should follow suit.

Imagine humblebragging about such a mediocre height. What a faggot. Redditors are the lowest of the low.

YTA YTA YTA YTA YTA soyciety is cucked and tallfag has to mention his height

based :feelzez: the sad part about it is only chad can be an asshole. if you're an asshole and don't mog then you'll just be made fun of :feelsbadman:

anyway, slightly weird that this got 13k on reddit :feelswhat: perhaps due to normies burning vengeance fetish

Good, foids must have their egos crushed. Preferably more than that.

it's funny how the females who are supposed to date the average height/below average height men (5' 5 - 5' 7). According to science women generally like men who are 7 inches taller than them any taller and they are supposed to like them less and less. So a 5 foot foid should be okay with a 5 foot 7 dude. And so fourth. But they are the ones who almost ALWAYS demand a dude who is 6 foot +. According to science the 6 foot + dude should be ideal for a 5 foot 7 ish foid. And that a womanlet dating anyone above 5 foot 8 would reach a unconscious fisheries runway/diminishing returns yet the opposite is happening. I rarely see taller foids (5 foot 7 ish) go out with a dude who is 6 foot 5. or some shit. but I ALWAYS see a womanlet with a dude who is 6 foot 5 lmao.

it's funny how the females who are supposed to date the average height/below average height men (5' 5 - 5' 7). According to science women generally like men who are 7 inches taller than them any taller and they are supposed to like them less and less. So a 5 foot foid should be okay with a 5 foot 7 dude. And so fourth. But they are the ones who almost ALWAYS demand a dude who is 6 foot +. According to science the 6 foot + dude should be ideal for a 5 foot 7 ish foid. And that a womanlet dating anyone above 5 foot 8 would reach a unconscious fisheries runway/diminishing returns yet the opposite is happening. I rarely see taller foids (5 foot 7 ish) go out with a dude who is 6 foot 5. or some shit. but I ALWAYS see a womanlet with a dude who is 6 foot 5 lmao.
I think Its about status

I think Its about status
they tested the foids by attaching a prong in their pussies. To measure pure raw attraction. So "status" or any other societal variables were isolated out. To test for shit like status they usually use speed dating if I can recall correctly.

They found that generally the tall halo fails after like 7 inches. So how come those womanlets wont even go out with a high status average height male. 5 foot 8 - 9 isn't that bad.

they tested the foids by attaching a prong in their pussies. To measure pure raw attraction. So "status" or any other societal variables were isolated out. To test for shit like status they usually use speed dating if I can recall correctly.

They found that generally the tall halo fails after like 7 inches. So how come those womanlets wont even go out with a high status average height male. 5 foot 8 - 9 isn't that bad.
No, im not talking about the experiment, I’m talking about foids choosing partners much taller than 5’9 irl

No, im not talking about the experiment, I’m talking about foids choosing partners much taller than 5’9 irl
but then they should be less attracted to them physically due to fisherian runaway (relative to their height). That's like the foids who ideally want to choose a "good man (still not an ugly one, but average looking)" based on personality but their urges choose for them so they choose a chad. It should apply to this. Their urges should max at 7 inches or around that and override their need for societal "status". So science is wrong

but then they should be less attracted to them physically due to fisherian runaway (relative to their height). That's like the foids who ideally want to choose a "good man (still not an ugly one, but average looking)" based on personality but their urges choose for them so they choose a chad. It should apply to this. Their urges should max at 7 inches or around that and override their need for societal "status". So science is wrong
Well, the experiments isolated other factors, and as we all know status is an important factor. Thats why ugly statusmaxxed can get laid

Well, the experiments isolated other factors, and as we all know status is an important factor. Thats why ugly statusmaxxed can get laid
but then the statusmaxxed 5 foot 7 manlets would also get hole yet they get shit ugly statusmaxxed still has a bar I mean i've never seen turbo manlets slaying womanlets. Usually just gold diggers never an actual relationship. Imo science is just wrong about this sort of shit. And under studied. Shit that incels have been saying years ago is being confirmed in recent studies so

YTA for posting on reddit

Am i an asshole? :soy:

Literally got locked by the moderators because some of the comments were too based, and the soys can't have that. Fuck reddit, bunch of faggots are running it

5’2 slut demanding 5’10 +
JFL at this clown world.

"Oh ye grand retarded faggot cuntheads of Reddit, please lay your judgement upon me"
What a moron, but
>picky midget

I'm making it a point to use that some time.