Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based BASED TALIBROS TAKING BACK THEIR COUNTRY

I wish Lebanon does the same and kicks out American backed kikes.(From palestine and the sheeba farms)

Crazy that they aren’t recognized by most countries still.

Seeing burgerland and russias geopolitical position weaken is a good time for the rest of the world

if a sexually frustrated man decides to grape in video game the talibans will sentence him to death meanwhile in germany they get away with or serve only 3 or 4 years.

at the end of the day chad (no matter his flag or ethnicity) mog incel (no matter his flag or ethnicity)

if a sexually frustrated man decides to grape in video game the talibans will sentence him to death meanwhile in germany they get away with or serve only 3 or 4 years.
Except there's barely any sexually frustrated men in Afghanistan, because, women don't have many options. Most Afghan men aren't incels.

at the end of the day chad (no matter his flag or ethnicity) mog incel (no matter his flag or ethnicity)
True. But al least there's barely, any incels in afganistan.

Seeing burgerland and russias geopolitical position weaken is a good time for the rest of the world
Americans are still seething that they lost in Afghanistan. That's why these videos are lifefuel

Except there's barely any sexually frustrated men in Afghanistan, because, women don't have many options. Most Afghan men aren't incels.
yeah that's also correct but there have been cases where grapists have been sentenced to death.

i thought the taliban was just a bunch of jihadists with AKs
How did they beat the USA?

i thought the taliban was just a bunch of jihadists with AKs
How did they beat the USA?
Guerrilla warfare. American chimpanzees were killing without any purpose. It's different when your land is being invaded, you have the will to fight, while, the occupier has none.

yeah that's also correct but there have been cases where grapists have been sentenced to death.
Rape is still rare. Why do you think the gulf countries barely have any crime? It's because, of Sharia law/extremely strict laws.

Biden did nothing wrong, I was the only nigga who believed that in 2021, still do now

True. But al least there's barely, any incels in afganistan.
I have seen a documentary about the cost a man need to pay for marriage (al mahr) it was the equivalent of 1year salary.
Idk if it is accurate but I'm sure many guys there are just struggling to get their daily dose of opium to cope with their miserable existence