Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Based SS pill (Why i wish i could turn back time and join them) (in video game)

• Thread starter ForeverAlonemaxxer
  • Start date
ForeverAlonemaxxer

ForeverAlonemaxxer

Private Vodka (Ready for the LZ)
★★★
Imagine being part of an elite squad of moggers over 170 cm (which was decently tall at the time in WW2) with striking phenos fucking stacies all over europe! I wanna fuck and rape all those brown haired russians are parisian french sluts all day making them bear my children. Along with raping a ton of cute sluts over 18 ofcourse!

Based brown hair liker

elite squad of moggers
4B0DF536 B06A 4AD2 AF2C 3DB2E798EB94
7A69990B 39E9 41AF 84DD 3FD6C183522D

You cannot join if you are 170 cm

Imagine being part of an elite squad of moggers over 170 cm (which was decently tall at the time in WW2) with striking phenos fucking stacies all over europe! I wanna fuck and rape all those brown haired russians are parisian french sluts all day making them bear my children. Along with raping a ton of cute sluts over 18 ofcourse!
French whores ran to the arms of nazi invaders

AFAIK most women loved the invading Nazis, lol

Tough, uniformed guys from a strong outside group coming in and just taking everything.

Women love that stuff XD

In 20 years with luck we will all be able to be virtual chads. Hopefully none of this will matter. I don't care anymore.
The virtual world is the only salvation for inkwells.

AFAIK most women loved the invading Nazis, lol

Tough, uniformed guys from a strong outside group coming in and just taking everything.

Women love that stuff XD
based and hugo boss pilled

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back