Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Spirit Airlines employee beats up entitled femoid

Mess with the nigger bull…

God I wish that was me.

I've been in the Gym for months building the strength to oneshot a woman's entitled ass.

I'd pay good money to watch him break her jaw, one on one. Fucking guttersnipe cunt.
Look at her flee like a scared child, oh my god lol

Last edited:
I went to see the comments of the vid expecting soyness.
Surprisingly most are based.

I'd pay good money to watch him break her jaw, one on one. Fucking guttersnipe cunt.
Look at her flee like a scared child, oh my god lol
that moment when she realized she shouldnt have picked a fight with a blackcel :feelshaha:

I love seeing them get what they fucking deserve

Just swinging by again to say that this thread is based

Not a single simp tried to hold back the foid when she was throwing a tantrum, but as soon as the man retaliated, everyone was jumping in.

clicked on the thread and already knew the guy was going to be black. He had all the opportunity in the world to deescalate the situation but just kept fighting with the mutt girl. She got what she wanted in the end because he no doubt lost his job for this jfl.:feelsjuice:

The amount of betas trying to stop him

clicked on the thread and already knew the guy was going to be black. He had all the opportunity in the world to deescalate the situation but just kept fighting with the mutt girl. She got what she wanted in the end because he no doubt lost his job for this jfl.:feelsjuice:
De-escalation only works with rational people. Foids aren't rational.

De-escalation only works with rational people. Foids aren't rational.
Sure, fair point but getting in their face while screaming "don't touch me and get out of my personal space" isn't going to look good on you. Had he approached the situation with a little more tact and at the very least made her look like the aggressor, he may still have his job.

Not to sound like I'm defending the hole here, who was clearly in the wrong, but the guy was obviously looking for a fight.

That was so fucking satisfying to watch especially when the bitch kissed the ground. Fucking whore is so used to hitting men and getting away with it because society. The nigger taught her the lesson of her life.

That was so fucking satisfying to watch especially when the bitch kissed the ground. Fucking whore is so used to hitting men and getting away with it because society. The nigger taught her the lesson of her life.
Based