Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Soycuck kills mail order bride

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
based :chad:

That noodlewhore legit look like one of those thailand trannies with a wig on :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why do foids always break shit? They're worse than fucking children.
In a just society the killer would walk free.

you reap what you sow:society:

My respect went up a notch even though at low level still for soys. Thats one thing you don't do is break their collections of toys.

Never thought soy rage would be this deadly :whatfeels:

Just imagine spending thousands of dollars on limited figurines of your favorite franchise, just for some childish gook to destroy it. She deserved it

Just imagine spending thousands of dollars on useless garbage limited figurines of your favorite jew franchise, just for some childish gook to destroy it. She deserved it

Wasn't there this Linux developer who did the same thing?

@proudweeb
@C&UNIX
@ihateamogus

Tbh, I don't get it.

Doesn't the chick know the marriage wouldn't work?

Lol based. Stay away from a soys toys or he will kill you with the art of the blade. :feelzez:

Remember that Reddit post where some hole got checked by her soy boyfriend for tampering with his switch. Soyboy summer's coming.

Remember that Reddit post where some hole got checked by her soy boyfriend for tampering with his switch. Soyboy summer's coming.
that was satire you bonehead

Tbh, I don't get it.

Doesn't the chick know the marriage wouldn't work?
She was expecting a regular wageslave white normie, not some soywars neckbeard :lul:

The court heard that he met his wife in a bar while on holiday in Bangkok in 2001. He became besotted and they married on his fourth visit to Thailand in 2003.

^^^ That doesn't sound very based. She had his waitu cocku on tap whenever she called for it.:feelswhat:

He later suffocated her during a row and then ran sobbing to his mother who lived nearby.

^^^ That doesn't sound very based. Permanent man child. Mommy! She broke my star wars shit so I killed her! :feelswhat:

La-Touche, from Leigh, Greater Manchester, said in a police interview: “My wife is from Thailand and she keeps threatening to leave. “She’s put me through it before. I couldn’t let that happen again."

Play beta games, win beta prizes. This whole story just feels like it has been brought to you by the letter
1024px Greek lc beta

Last edited:
The court heard that he met his wife in a bar while on holiday in Bangkok in 2001. He became besotted and they married on his fourth visit to Thailand in 2003.

^^^ That doesn't sound very based. She had his waitu cocku on tap whenever she called for it.:feelswhat:

He later suffocated her during a row and then ran sobbing to his mother who lived nearby.

^^^ That doesn't sound very based. :feelswhat:

La-Touche, from Leigh, Greater Manchester, said in a police interview: “My wife is from Thailand and she keeps threatening to leave. “She’s put me through it before. I couldn’t let that happen again."

Play beta games, win beta prizes. This whole story just feels like it has been brought to you by the letter
View attachment 547217
dnrd, i just think its funny some fat cuck beat some yellow sex drone to death over toys :feelshaha:

And i thought noodle whores were supposed to be submissive

^^^ That doesn't sound very based. Permanent man child. Mommy! She broke my star wars shit so I killed her! :feelswhat:

View attachment 547217
Soy boys gonna soy:soy: