Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting based-shaman pisses me off

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
he says that the blackpill is 'meaningless' because it does not promote self agency and personal growth.
he rejects defeatism (which makes sense).that all human beings should aspire to become the best version of themselves.
what i say is this, in order for human beings to become motivated and productive, they need incentives. without incentives it would be very hard to pull yourself by your bootstraps and grow
most people believe the idea that we should better ourselves, for ourselves. but i disagree. - we should better ourselves for the world and others too. this whole idea of "selfish hedonism" really upsets me. =human beings are designed to work in groups and be sociable. there should be a symbiotic relation between us and the outside world. we can't constantly work towards our own goals, because that's selfish. we should also work towards love,companionship,community and ideals.
but the thing is, we can't. and that takes away our motivation to become "better".

the bottom line is, you should become better for "yourself" but for "others" as well. i don't know why modern school of thought encourages people to become selfish hedonists.

Last edited:
Who? Some bald guy with a tattooed hairline?

I have heard this name a lot of times here and I still don't know who this guy is? :lul::lul::lul:

yes. i hate people that consatntly say "WORK ON YOURSELF BRO, BECOME THE BEST VERSION BRO" like wtf.
we should work on everything, ourselves,others, the world. everything. not just ourselves.

i'm still not sure why the bald cuck has it in for incels, glass house and all that...

stop giving him reasons to make videos about this forum ffs, who the fuck cares about his opinion.

He wouldn't have any views if it weren't for his videos on incels, school shooters and chris chan along with flashy thumbnails.

Just try to be a better cuck theory. ( hehe though I like basedshaman yo brother ! )

Blackpill makes one recognize relationships, at least in this contemporary world, are not worth. You are not defeating yourself, just not wasting your time with stuff that will harm you.

I personally like Basedshaman. He is entertaining, I'm a religious watcher. Some say they don't like his hairline, but 'what's wrong with that'?

He claims to care about incels and wants us to improve yet he mocks us in every video he makes

Note that he's been covering it up since I predicted he'd lose female viewers after admitting to his tattooed hairline.

He is so filled with optimism and hakuna matata that he just doesn't realize that self improvement can't solve every problem and make you the overman. As a baldcel myself, it is just laughable he got this retarded hairline-tattoo.

I appreciate his efforts to "save" us tho. He is like a little girl demonstrating against war with a bunch of flowers in her hand. He can't cool off the incel hell.

The whole "work yourself up bro" is like communism as it olny works in theory but isnt applicable when you take into account human emotion and needs. Yes it would be nice to gymmaxx and money maxx (which I plan on doing) but claiming that one does these things solely for themselves bullshit because deep down we all want acknowledgement, even if its 80% wanting to better yourself we all want other peoples valadation which is true motivation.

what i say is this, in order for human beings to become motivated and productive, they need incentives. without incentives it would be very hard to pull yourself by your bootstraps and grow

Well said. Motivation is a function of several factors: probability of success, value of rewards gained and task difficulty. The more fucked you are the less motivated you will be it's that simple. You can't expect complete subhumans to be motivated.

Take for example a 3/10, 5'2 manlet. The probability of him ever ascending is close to zero. The rewards gained would be minimal, let's say a 4/10 midget girl at best. And the task would be incredibily difficult and take years to acomplish. Now it would be no surprise such a person would have abysmaly low motivation levels to improve.

Take another example. A 5/10, obese, acne ridden, tall, white incel. Probability of him ascending is very high. All he needs to do is lose weight and get on accutaine. The rewards gained would be significant, possibly a 6/10 or 7/10 girl. The difficulty level would be high, but not insormountable. Someone like this would be motivated.

BasedShaman confirmed redpill coper

Stop giving him attention

its so easy for someone like him who wasnt burdened with piss poor genetics to talk about being positive and optimistic when he hasnt been walked all over his entire life. he needs to shut up or eat shit and die

I like his voice but he's bp.

Last edited:
Hard work officially does not pay. Scamming others and being a lowlife is what wins in this world. The more hard work you do, the more you make others jealous of your abilities (even if your life is absolute hell, they will still feel jealous).

stop giving him reasons to make videos about this forum ffs, who the fuck cares about his opinion.

This.
Fuck all these YouTube vloggers who ramble on and on.
Especially if they are racially ambiguous Americans who spew redpill/ish "pull yourself up by your own bootstraps"-BS with a fake radio host voice.

He claims to care about incels and wants us to improve yet he mocks us in every video he makes

Well he used to mock a lot, but lately he's been trying to at least see things through our point of view. Sometimes he laughs at Normie memes about us, but some of those memes are just ridiculous in general. He's not as bad as IT

My biggest issue with self improvement is what's the point of becoming the best version of oneself when other people are at this ideal state without effort cause they are genetically gifted. And most of the time it is the case that the best version of oneself is so unremarkable, so you would still be at the bottom of the hierarchy and will never ascend from your sub-human state.

this motherfucker also pissed me the fuck off.... so fucking annoyying trying normie max this short midget manlet fucking mexican with his painted fake hairline.

i'm still not sure why the bald cuck has it in for incels, glass house and all that...
Cope tbh... Yes he has a hair tattoo, but there is nothing ugly or physically unattractive about him. He’s pretty good-looking, that’s why he can’t claim to relate to anyone here.

Living off the fame of Elliot Rodger the incel messiah.... somebody shoot this POS

this motherfucker also pissed me the fuck off.... so fucking annoyying trying normie max this short midget manlet fucking mexican with his painted fake hairline.
He’s half black and 5’10, stop coping.

Cope tbh... Yes he has a hair tattoo, but there is nothing ugly or physically unattractive about him. He’s pretty good-looking, that’s why he can’t claim to relate to anyone here.
lol he is a midget short mexican.... An ethnic chadlite that's short with painted tattoo hairline... foids can't be frauded by this turd level genetic make up with fake hairline...
He’s half black and 5’10, stop coping.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I can never put my finger on Shaman's looks. Is he High tier normie or almost bordering chadlite?

I can never put my finger on Shaman's looks. Is he High tier normie or almost bordering chadlite?

high tier normies leeching off ER's notoriety.... to normie max into CHADlite.... but he will always be just that.... Ethnic normie chadlit midget with fake hairline...

KYS...:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

high tier normies leeching off ER's notoriety.... to normie max into CHADlite.... but he will always be just that.... Ethnic normie chadlit midget with fake hairline...

KYS...:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Normies can't max into chadlite. They're both completely different facial wise.

lol he is a midget short mexican.... An ethnic chadlite that's short with painted tattoo hairline... foids can't be frauded by this turd level genetic make up with fake hairline...

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
I made a thread you might like;

https://incels.is/threads/you-can-t...ysing-their-use-of-emojis.68912/#post-1289469

Also stop coping dude, he’s half black half white, he said so in one of his videos. He says he’s 5’10, I’ve seen his Instagram and there’s no way he’s a manlet so just cut the cope, it’s embarrassing for the site.

H
Normies can't max into chadlite. They're both completely different facial wise.
yes an ethnic NORMIE chadlite is what he is....

he is on the borderline TBPH
I made a thread you might like;

https://incels.is/threads/you-can-t...ysing-their-use-of-emojis.68912/#post-1289469

Also stop coping dude, he’s half black half white, he said so in one of his videos. He says he’s 5’10, I’ve seen his Instagram and there’s no way he’s a manlet so just cut the cope, it’s embarrassing for the site.

yeah I'm not denying his height at all..

What I was trying to say is that 5 10 is not CHAD height at alll...

I'm sorry 5 10 is pretty much normie/chadlite borderline...

H
yes an ethnic NORMIE chadlite is what he is....

he is on the borderline TBPH

There's no such thing as a ''normie chadlite''. That (to me) sounds like a false hybrid.

Normie & Chadlite are like two different planets.

There's no such thing as a ''normie chadlite''. That (to me) sounds like a false hybrid.

Normie & Chadlite are like two different planets.

Looks have a spectrum scale....

He is borderline normie/chadlite...

Just like they say "borderline" obese... There but not quite yet...

Looks have a spectrum scale....

He is borderline normie/chadlite...

Just like they say "borderline" obese... There but not quite yet...

Yes, I see where you are coming from.

Through my eyes Shaman is just plain easy high tier normie, no more, no less. Don't get me wrong he's got a decent looking face.

He's bluepilled, but he tries to sympathize with incels i guess
But the problem is, you can't really understand or sympathize something when you don't know how it truly feels like to be an incel, the guy has a high tier normie face, probably didn't have much problems with women in general in his life, has no idea how it is to be a truecel and that's why he fails at giving bluepill advices to incels on his videos because he does not understand how life works for people like us... despite his good intents it does not work

He's bluepilled, but he tries to sympathize with incels i guess
But the problem is, you can't really understand or sympathize something when you don't know how it truly feels like to be an incel, the guy has a high tier normie face, probably didn't have much problems with women in general in his life, has no idea how it is to be a truecel and that's why he fails at giving bluepill advices to incels on his videos because he does not understand how life works for people like us... despite his good intents it does not work

WRONG!

he PRETENDs too....

this guy is leeching off of us. if he could make money from stomping on us, he would do that. if we wouldn't be targeted by the media, he would've never made a video about us. forget that any normie would take time to "help" us. to normies we are pure entertainment. like a zoo where normies can point with their fingers at us and laugh, even though many people here are only incel because normies took them to pieces in their childhood. 4/10 can get friends and even girfriends. but with social anxiety that didnt come out of nowhere it is impossible to even find guy friends. if they would truly want to help us, they would empathize with us or befriend us, instead they laugh about us and try to isolate us even more.

I fucking hate him, he does not know Jack shit about the emotional mental and physical trauma we all go through, IM IN FUCKING PAIN AND HE MAKES A QUICK BUCK off of that saying ”just approach girls hold frame and be confident”, yeah I’ll hold frame as a 5 foot 3 subhuman

BasedShaman actually made really interesting stuff a while back and wasn't afraid to speak his mind. But then he bowed down to CuckTube and became a bland non-offensive normie channel. To think I donated to him some year ago makes me cringe, but his content was very different back then