Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based sexhaver articulates disgust for roast beef to EX

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Ha ha this might be proof that it’s better to take a parting shot at a foid after a breakup than just ghosting her.

I’m sure it will never happen, but if I ever get a g/f when she leaves me for chad I’ll definitely use the roast beef line on her like this dude did, then ghost her.

:feelskek: roastie blown the fuck out

Ha ha this might be proof that it’s better to take a parting shot at a foid after a breakup than just ghosting her.

I’m sure it will never happen, but if I ever get a g/f when she leaves me for chad I’ll definitely use the roast beef line on her like this dude did, then ghost her.

The roast beef insult is so potent tbh.

The look of the vagina can only be changed through surgery, so calling a whore a roastie has a similar weight to height shaming.

I do believe there is truth to the roast beef phenomena. If other body parts can change due to stresses and pressure, why would the fragile skin around the pussy be any different?

Mouth posture can have massive effects on your facial development, but taking in 20+ dicks and childbirth leave the vagina in perfect condition? Give me a fucking break.

The look of the vagina can only be changed through surgery, so calling a whore a roastie has a similar weight to height shaming.

Does it? I think most men feel insecure about our heights. Way more than are represented by the people that are supposed to care about us. But insulting a woman's vagina, even other women understand that the vagina is not the most aesthetic looking body part. The only women you're gonna hurt by insulting their vagina are the women who go on r/BodyDysmorphia. The women who are already so deeply insecure as to need psychiatric help or something.

Does it? I think most men feel insecure about our heights. Way more than are represented by the people that are supposed to care about us. But insulting a woman's vagina, even other women understand that the vagina is not the most aesthetic looking body part. The only women you're gonna hurt by insulting their vagina are the women who go on r/BodyDysmorphia. The women who are already so deeply insecure as to need psychiatric help or something.

I think so. Women care very deeply about the opinions of others. They are going to be the first ones to pick up on an insult like this.

There is not much difference between a diagnosed woman with BD and your average woman.

God the comments fucking piss me off.

lol they're coping so hard in the comments. something that specific isn't just made up out of the blue.

That roastie made that post because she knew Reddit is world cuck headquarters and thousands of pathetic wankers would come to m'lady's defense.

Imagine being such a cuck that you'd be okay with being some slut's 256th lay instead of marrying a virgin who respected you enough not to cheat on you.

Imagine being such a cuck that you'd be okay with being some slut's 256th lay instead of marrying a virgin who respected you enough not to cheat on you.
-Implying those cucks have the option of marrying a loyal virgin

First comment is annoying.

Some cuck/roastie called AggravatingPeach9 said:
I feel like any dude who has an actual opinion about how a girl's vagina looks like is an idiot. Straight up. He probably just said that to you because he knows you are insecure about it and wanted to dig at you.
But can a female be of any opinion about a man's body? Of course she can, because females can't be wrong.

Ex deserves award. Making cuntsto feel insecure is always good

Was going to post telling her to work on her personality, get a shower and you're not entitled to him loving your vagina.

Every story on Reddit is fake

This is what happens when you have 200+ sexual partners

Omg, thats based and lifefuel.
Haha nobody wants your blackhole hahahahaah
Dump and pump aftermath
Pussy is overrated.

Oh but it’s ok for girls to have opinions about guys dick and make fun of the size :feelshehe:

Attachments

• 31220DD8-474E-460A-A611-C45524E308A4.jpeg
    31220DD8-474E-460A-A611-C45524E308A4.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 104
Hahahaahhahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahaha

It’s way cheaper and less dangerous to get surgery done on your roast flaps than to get LLS though.

LOL guy is based. Anything you can do to make foids feel insecure about their bodies ... take the shot. Kick them off their pedestal with massive force.

Lifefuel to see a foid feeling bad for something that she can not control.

Classic attention whore.