Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based sandniggers harras faggots

Based anti faggot caliphate

based sandnegress:feelsgah:
@MiSKiRaT

It was only one sandwhore not sandniggers:feelstastyman:

God, I can't wait for the Muslim population to explode in northern Europe. Hopefully they keep importing them too

Why can’t I have a trad wife like that. She even dresses appropriately :feelsohh:

Who Cares ? Well atleast a civil war could be fun .

I wondER what the Constant Immigrant Import Is thERe for anyways.

@IncelKing @Mecoja @Intellau_Celistic @nice_try @erenyeager

@dungeondragon ( see Post above )

Idk. Tbh just nuke it and steal their ramen I just want to live alone in the woods

Idk. Tbh just nuke it and steal their ramen I just want to live alone in the woods
ramen noodles are surprisingly versatile, I think you can use them too for fixing car scratches.

ramen noodles are surprisingly versatile, I think you can use them too for fixing car scratches.
There is an idea of a Batriq ibn Ba-atman

This was funny ngl.

Muslims are very based - for the most part, they remain resolute and true to their religion. Always nice to see in a time where most abandon religion and engage in hedonistic acts. Of course, we have the ex-muslims on the internet (females) who are white Chad only, but I'd guess that they are not the majority.
Yea they are based but they Bring in crime and Chaos . It seems intented for me .

Bunch of British NPCs. They should take the rainbow flag and burn it.

Based and sharialaw-pilled

Based anti faggot caliphate
Inceldia is the Caliphate. Abu Lahaye al Qurayshi IS the Caliph of all muslims. We are the soldiers of Inceldian State.

Wait Muslims belive in the adam and eve creation story? And she said god instead of Allah. I think she's a "convert" tbh.

Based if she converted just to harass fags ngl.

Last edited:
Wait Muslims belive in the adam and eve creation story? And she said god instead of Allah. I think she's a "convert" that doesn't know shit about the religion tbh.

Based if she converted just to harass fags ngl.
Yes. Like Christianity and Judaism, Islam is an Abrahamic faith. There is a lot of overlap between them. And Allah essentially means "the god" in Arabic. You can use both interchangeably. I doubt she is a convert.

God, I can't wait for the Muslim population to explode in northern Europe. Hopefully they keep importing them too
They tend to be more afraid of white Christian "extremists" and incels, so they probably will. :feelshaha: