Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based sandnigger thrashes Persian whore for screaming

I don’t get what was happening. It seemed like she was screaming from him hitting her. Not sure what happened before. I’m also noticing a trend of Iranian police letting people just attack each other and they do nothing (including when a woman attacks a man other other women).

Last edited:
We need more Islamic revolutions around the world woo hooo
Yeah the fundamentalist orthodoxy is coming but there has to be nuclear anhhilation for that to occur.

how cucked are the iranian police lmao

I don’t get what was happening. It seemed like she was screaming from him hitting her. Not sure what happened before. I’m also noticing a trend of Iranian police letting people just attack each other and they do nothing (including when a woman attacks a man other other women).
The slut was protesting against all national values and the culture of her country becauee she loves western culture, so he punished her for being a slut and a traitor

how cucked are the iranian police lmao
The problem is that they are being filmed all the time and if touch one bitch, she will scream and accuse them of beating her and it would become scandal in the international news

The slut was protesting against all national values and the culture of her country becauee she loves western culture, so he punished her for being a slut and a traitor
Jfl, what was she protesting?

Did you not hear about it? A foid got accidentally killed by the police for not wearing the hijab properly and all Iranians go ape shit against the government

Did you not hear about it? A foid got accidentally killed by the police for not wearing the hijab properly and all Iranians go ape shit against the government
Bruhh What GIF

How do you accidentally kill someone for not covering their hair properly jfl. Seems police are even more incompetent than in America.

They are not "people", they are unofficial government agents, this is how lrans government get away with hitting and killing people
That’s what police are everywhere. Think about how they stalk and harass inwels who say something the government doesn’t like. We lost many members here cause of them.

Bruhh What GIF

How do you accidentally kill someone for not covering their hair properly jfl. Seems police are even more incompetent than in America.

That’s what police are everywhere. Think about how they stalk and harass inwels who say something the government doesn’t like. We lost many members here cause of them.
Fuck man don’t you ever read newspaper? They arrested her and she died from a heart attack, but everybody accuses them of killing her, now they are angry because a woman died because of Islam and they are brining hijabs in order to protest against Islam who they accuse of oppressing them

I hate most muslims but sometimes even goatfucker towelheads can be based.

Fuck man don’t you ever read newspaper? They arrested her and she died from a heart attack, but everybody accuses them of killing her, now they are angry because a woman died because of Islam and they are brining hijabs in order to protest against Islam who they accuse of oppressing them
I hope all of the hojabis get thrown in prison.

Where were their husband's?

We need this remedy on the west.
And we will get finally a glimpse of equality.
Fucking toilets, they need to be flailed like fucking animals in order for them to act like civilized people.

A foid got killed by a morality police officer for being a slut and not wearing hijab and now since a foid has died everyone has gone mad

This is so fucking based holy shit. And the quote too.

Islamic methods are the only right way to treat foids. Allah huackbar

Based Fatiraniancel.