Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based sandcels lay down the law

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
It had to be done

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-crowd-cheers-dancing-did-not-wear-hijab.html

Shocking moment Iranian woman is dragged across the street and beaten as crowd cheers - because she was dancing in public and did not wear a hijab
  • The woman was seen being dragged across a busy road in the city of Rasht
  • A crowd of men can be seen heckling her before a few approach the woman
  • One bundles her to the ground and then a loud cheer goes up as she is dragged
  • An Iranian activist said the woman had been dancing with her head uncovered
By Ross Ibbetson For Mailonline

Published: 23:41 AEST, 18 June 2019 | Updated: 00:17 AEST, 19 June 2019

5.3k shares

View comments

This is the shocking moment an Iranian woman is dragged across the street and beaten as the crowd cheers because she was dancing and not wearing a hijab.
The woman can be seen standing in the central reservation of a busy road as she is jeered by men in the city of Rasht, on Iran's Caspian Sea coast.
A crowd appear to be in a stand-off with the woman before a few men approach her, with one grabbing her around the head and forcing her to the ground.
He then takes hold of her ankles and brutally drags her over the tarmac, prompting a massive cheer from the crowd of men.

The woman can be seen in a confrontation with the crowd of men as she stands in the central reservation of a busy street in the city of Rasht, Iran

+4

The woman can be seen in a confrontation with the crowd of men as she stands in the central reservation of a busy street in the city of Rasht, Iran
A group approaches her and a loud holler goes up from a crowd of men as the woman is savagely dragged over the tarmac

+4

A group approaches her and a loud holler goes up from a crowd of men as the woman is savagely dragged over the tarmac
After she is released she gets to her feet and goes towards her attacker you knocks her onto her backside with a hit to the face.
According to Iranian journalist and activist Masih Alinejad she was set upon because her head was uncovered and she was dancing.
The victim can be heard shrieking throughout the footage as men laugh in the background.
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article
The video then cuts to her having been released and walking away, though clearly still traumatised by what has just gone on.
The Islamic dress code, in place since the 1979 revolution, considers veiling obligatory for any female above 13 in Iran and says they should cover themselves from head to toe while disavowing any figure-hugging dress.
Breaking the rules can result in fines of up to 500,000 rials (£17) and up to two months in prison.
One of the men bundles her to the ground before taking her by the ankles and dragging her across the ground

+4

One of the men bundles her to the ground before taking her by the ankles and dragging her across the ground
Men can be seen trying to talk to the woman before the violence breaks out

+4

Men can be seen trying to talk to the woman before the violence breaks out
President Hassan Rouhani, who came to power in 2013 promising a more moderate stance, has previously said it is not the job of police to enforce religious rules such as those forcing women to cover their hair.
But in April 2016, officials said there were 7,000 undercover morality police reporting on things like 'bad hijab' - a blanket term usually referring to un-Islamic dress by women.
Figures are rarely given, but Tehran's traffic police said in late 2015 they had dealt with 40,000 cases of bad hijab in cars, where women often let their headscarves drop around their necks.
These cases generally led to fines and a temporary impounding of the vehicle.

Share or comment on this article:
Iranian woman dragged across street as crowd cheers - because she was dancing and did not wear hijab

It won't last.

Thank fuck there are still some people who aren't cucks

Meanwhile...

"WESTERN FEMINISTS STRONGLY DEFEND MUSLIM IMMIGRATION"

They should make this a legal profession in muslim countries a real thot patrol.

Based Iranian men. Maybe that bitch can suck white cock like the egypsian whore who travel to cuckcanada

I wonder how much pussy ISIS gets from all their harems of conquered women? You know they must have some harems somewhere.

Europe in a few years. Nothing wrong with that and if you disagree with me, inkeltears, you guys are islamophobic fascists, okay?;)

Thank god the thot patrol actually exists in the form of Iran.

top fucking kek. like every ethnic foid she has already dyed her hair blonde and trying to emulate the west. i guess the jews really have won.

why cant western men be like this?

I just booked my plane tickets.

Based sandniggers

and the USA wants to start a fight with these people.

Based. Sadly, the US will use this kind of stuff to provoke them into war further, they'll say shit like "look how muhsoggyknees they are, we need to grant these poor Iranian foids freedom and democracy so they can twerk in public like in our country".
Too much estrogen in our food and water supply (which is partly due to the contraception pill, something that is barely used in the ME due to a lack of pre-marital sex).
The sad thing is that all men were as based as this centuries ago. Feudal Japan had laws regarding marriage that were very similar to that of the Islamic world and in Victorian England, foids were told to cover up as much of their body as possible, sometimes even their hair. All religions warn men of the dangers of female hypergamy but the truth has been suppressed by the elite.

we must carpet bomb them to defend muh gender equality :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Based sandcel.

You reap what you sow

"What the fuck they were supposed to be peaceful and tolerant"

All religions warn men of the dangers of female hypergamy but the truth has been suppressed by the elite.
The sad thing is that all men were as based as this centuries ago.
because they are pussy ass cuck faggots
Too much estrogen in our food and water supply (which is partly due to the contraception pill, something that is barely used in the ME due to a lack of pre-marital sex).

Although shiism is not my thing (it's actually not Islam) I'd rather see this then the whores on instacuck.

It's a breath of fresh air to see no white knights

Although shiism is not my thing (it's actually not Islam) I'd rather see this then the whores on instacuck.

Same here, i dont agree with them on many theological issues but when it comes to social control and stuff related to society I dont have problems with them. Shiacels can be based at times just like in the video, women need to be put in their place.

Same here, i dont agree with them on many theological issues but when it comes to social control and stuff related to society I dont have problems with them. Shiacels can be based at times just like in the video, women need to be put in their place.
It's so satisfying seeing a foid being put in her place, beated and humiliated like that. Would be wonderful if European men acted the same

Europe in a few years. Nothing wrong with that and if you disagree with me, inkeltears, you guys are islamophobic fascists, okay?;)
Lol we have these jew cocksucking anti Islam cucks in this forum now?

Lol we have these jew cocksucking anti Islam cucks in these forum now?
No, dumbfuck, read it again, i said there's nothing wrong with that and if they think so they are the terrible islamophobics they fear so much to be. I really don't give a fuck to what happens to Europe, good luck to you sandniggers invading there, it's really not my problem and the whites there probably deserve it.

No, dumbfuck, read it again, i said there's nothing wrong with that and if they think so they are the terrible islamophobics they fear so much to be. I really don't give a fuck to what happens to Europe, good luck to you sandniggers invading there, it's really not my problem and the whites there probably deserve it.
Ok my bad motherfucker faggot

Seeing a foid suffer is pleasure to my eyes

Based, hope we can finally have enough muslimcels in our country so we can vote shariah law in a democratic way and abolish that devils creation and cuckery for ever.
Meanwhile...

"WESTERN FEMINISTS STRONGLY DEFEND MUSLIM IMMIGRATION"
They are digging their own grave, basically what women always do.

The Jewnited states will see to it that the final enemy of Israel, Iran, is corrupted with feminism.

incels: :feelsgah:

normies: how terrible! we need to go to war with iran to liberate women :soy:

this video was staged af. the west wants pubic support to invade and steal irans oil. inshallah islam will prevail

iu

Last edited:
This is bad btw, after liberation, these women will see ethnic men as 'sexist' they will then go turbo JBW, and if there is a refugee crisis of Iranian women in Europe, then prepare for chad and Iranian couples

Based Iranians.
This is bad btw, after liberation, these women will see ethnic men as 'sexist' they will then go turbo JBW, and if there is a refugee crisis of Iranian women in Europe, then prepare for chad and Iranian couples
They will go JBW anyway, stop making soy excuses.

Based necro sandcels and one of my fav posters, this is a hard one to argue with tbh..