Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Sandcel Destroys Sandfoid

Y

youthislife

Veteran
Based sandcel Afghan calls outs Afghan Foid for sucking off blacks and black lives matters 24/7 and then calls her out for never saying anything about how much the US has oppressed Afghanistan.

Attachments

• 50A4F257-339E-4049-8DB6-2C93AB83900F.jpeg
    50A4F257-339E-4049-8DB6-2C93AB83900F.jpeg
    274.3 KB · Views: 98
  • B196DA00-F970-489A-8852-4E84A394A5BF.jpeg
    B196DA00-F970-489A-8852-4E84A394A5BF.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 100
  • EE3D78FD-E852-4FEA-8195-129F04D101C4.jpeg
    EE3D78FD-E852-4FEA-8195-129F04D101C4.jpeg
    151.4 KB · Views: 94
  • E481D3DE-AFE8-49B5-88E0-27436F0A2160.jpeg
    E481D3DE-AFE8-49B5-88E0-27436F0A2160.jpeg
    254.8 KB · Views: 93
Nobody gives a shit about curries and sand people

Own women want to get phucked by BBC's and White Chad Moggers and chit on own men 24/7. Brutal.
Yup, nobody cares about ugly ethnics. There's still a ton of ricecels in china fighting against the gov but all people care about are foids fighting for black cock

Foids just want to virtue signal they dont care about real opression

I will give her a taste of my shoe

Based Afghancel.

Based sandcel Afghan calls outs Afghan Foid for sucking off blacks and black lives matters 24/7 and then calls her out for never saying anything about how much the US has oppressed Afghanistan.

Afghanistan is a shithole because it's run by shit skin religous fanatics, not "muh imperialism". Same goes for curry land.

Afghanistan is a shithole because it's run by shit skin religous fanatics, not "muh imperialism". Same goes for curry land.
Shut the fuck up, untermensch. You can suck off your western masters outside this website.
Afghanistan was ruined by Western powers, both USA and Soviet Union.
The biggest ethnicpill is ethnics themselves blame each other for shit that other races do.

Should it be run by lgbt liberals

Based talibancel

Imagine having this retard's brain

May Allah destroy this whore

Shut the fuck up, untermensch. You can suck off your western masters outside this website.
The biggest ethnicpill is ethnics themselves blame each other for shit that other races do.
waaaah
waaaaaah
waaaaaaaaah
muh nationalism
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
muh religion
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

cry me a river.
Should it be run by lgbt liberals
Every country should be run a way similar to Japan. Where they are extremely westernized. But they're not degenerates retards obsessed with religion.

Last edited:
And how much do you charge for a Bacha Baazi?

waaaah
waaaaaah
waaaaaaaaah
muh nationalism
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
muh religion

cry me a river.

Every country should be run a way similar to Japan. Where they are extremely westernized. But they're not degenerates retards obsessed with religion.
lmao imagine shilling for a Japanese society. Japan is cucked asf.
Islam > Japan.
And I'm a curry as well, just Muslim.
Death to the West, Inshallah.

Last edited:

You are incredibly retarded, unless you're being ironic.
Based. I thought you were hindu LARPing as Islamic at first because you kept saying dumb shit like "we need a hindu-Islamic alliance."
Imagine having this retard's brain
High IQ.

Based. I thought you were hindu LARPing as Islamic at first because you kept saying dumb shit like "we need a hindu-Islamic alliance."
I know you're a Pakistani bro, but I grew up here in India and have lived here my life and I've Hindu friends and colleagues and many of them have been nice to me. But there's a ton of assholes as well. Even then I try to look past it for a true ethnic alliance.

I know you're a Pakistani bro, but I grew up here in India and have lived here my life and I've Hindu friends and colleagues and many of them have been nice to me. But there's a ton of assholes as well. Even then I try to look past it for a true ethnic alliance.
How did you know I'm Pakistani bro? We haven't really talked before. I live in Europe though. I read stories about Islamic people living with hindu neighbors and these hindus pretended to be their friends, but when the religious tensions started arising, they would attack and rape the Islamic ones. What will it take for them to turn on you? You cannot trust them, even if they are your friends. Can you imagine getting raped by your neighbor you knew your whole life?

How did you know I'm Pakistani bro? We haven't really talked before. I live in Europe though. I read stories about Islamic people living with hindu neighbors and these hindus pretended to be their friends, but when the religious tensions started arising, they would attack and rape the Islamic ones. What will it take for them to turn on you? You cannot trust them, even if they are your friends. Can you imagine getting raped by your neighbor you knew your whole life?
I saw your post long ago about going back to Pakistan and getting mogged there.
Well, nigga when you've lived with the same people your entire life, you can't help but trust them. I do keep my guard on while visiting the RSS-esque neighbourhoods. Also, Bombay is a cosmopolitan city so its much less here unlike in places like Nagpur or Gujarat where the riots happen.

I saw your post long ago about going back to Pakistan and getting mogged there.
Well, nigga when you've lived with the same people your entire life, you can't help but trust them. I do keep my guard on while visiting the RSS-esque neighbourhoods. Also, Bombay is a cosmopolitan city so its much less here unlike in places like Nagpur or Gujarat where the riots happen.
Brutal, don't remind me of getting mogged by Pakistanis when I expected them to be subhuman like me. Total slap in the face. Well I hope you are right and that your family and you stay safe. The Islamics of India are kind of cucked though because they have normalized romantic hindu-Islamic relationships. Look at Aamir Khan, he "married" a hindu woman, which isn't permissible as per Islam and thus is committing premarital sex everytime he plows his hindu bitch and then raises his kids with both Islam and hinduism, which isn't allowed either. JFL. They are pretty much like Islamic bitches in the west where they are in the process of normalizing romantic Islamic-kafir relationships. I distance myself from these religion-bending degenerates.

I said something similar the other day about how little fucks are given for shit like that. Not just for hypocritical sandfoids -- but foids in general -- what they need is a video of a Chaddam Islamic terrorist being tortured by some ugly incel US soldiers (it is important that the perpetrators be ugly and the victim good-looking) or something to go viral. THEN they'd give a fuck.

think for a moment. The United States and similar countries have ruined the lives of thousands of men by giving women rights. Afghanistan is a based country.

I said something similar the other day about how little fucks are given for shit like that. Not just for hypocritical sandfoids -- but foids in general -- what they need is a video of a Chaddam Islamic terrorist being tortured by some ugly incel US soldiers (it is important that the perpetrators be ugly and the victim good-looking) or something to go viral. THEN they'd give a fuck.
You are overestimating the ability of sandwhores and liberal cumskins to care for brown men.
think for a moment. The United States and similar countries have ruined the lives of thousands of men by giving women rights. Afghanistan is a based country.
The US is extremely cucked. One of the biggest justifications for their invasion they use is "women's rights."

lmao imagine shilling for a Japanese society. Japan is cucked asf.
Islam > Japan.
And I'm a curry as well, just Muslim.
Death to the West, Inshallah.
Islam is gay.
Women dress like a bunch of ninjas, and men like a bunch of monkeys with long beards. And then there's muh shariah.
@RREEEEEEEEE , @Mahmoud
How much do you boys charge for Bazi?

Last edited:
waaaah
waaaaaah
waaaaaaaaah
muh nationalism
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
muh religion

cry me a river.

You have reached unimaginable levels of self-loathing cuckoldry ngl