Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [Based]Ruzzian Shoves Whore Into Metro.

Eastern hill Billy's

Not worth throwing your life away over

Being cheated on is possibly one of the strongest ragefuels a man can experience.
True. At least he killed the foid instead of the guy she cheated with like many cucks do. I find it strange how many guys can't stop worshipping their woman even after she's betrayed their trust like that.

"BuT i LOvE hEr, BrO!!":feels::feels:

This is why I always stand near the stairway when waiting for the subway.

Not worth throwing your life away over
True, but at least he did more than most normnigger will ever do
True. At least he killed the foid instead of the guy she cheated with like many cucks do. I find it strange how many guys can't stop worshipping their woman even after she's betrayed their trust like that.

It’s because they place foid validation upon the highest pedestal, they view happiness as innately stemming from this source of validation from foids
Some men are absolutely pathetic. No saving them.
Most men deserve it tbh, but sometimes they redeem themselves like this guy.
Non Chad's fate, to get cucked.

Most men deserve it tbh, but sometimes they redeem themselves like this guy.
True. I should have specified that some men are capable of redeeming themselves, but most aren't.

jfl at the white knight grabbing him like shes not already dead

He really trained her..

Megabased. Hope she died slow after many unsuccessful surgeries!!

Videos of women dying are major lifefuel.

Disboard.org.
I wish we had a version of Discord that allowed free speech & the such, I actually like the layout of it & the way it works, it’s just all the censorship & the such that irks me

I wish we had a version of Discord that allowed free speech & the such, I actually like the layout of it & the way it works, it’s just all the censorship & the such that irks me
Way too much fucking censorship.

Yeah, I agree. If I got cheated on I could care less about the guy she did it with. It’s her I’d wanna take revenge on. Sparing her and killing the guy is cuck behavior