Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based russian says if you love jews go to Isreal

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
@Anarcho Nihilist
@supersoldier

Yeah I saw the video on X/Twitter. Absolutely based! Can you imagine anything like that transpiring on Western mainstream media?! NEVER! Jews rule over every facet of Western civilization, but especially so when it comes to the media. They would literally butcher any man who says something like this out loud on TV.

All Jews should be deported to the wilderness somewhere in Africa

Yeah I saw the video on X/Twitter. Absolutely based! Can you imagine anything like that transpiring on Western mainstream media?! NEVER! Jews rule over every facet of Western civilization, but especially so when it comes to the media. They would literally butcher any man who says something like this out loud on TV.
Indeed. Russia isn't based either, it's still ZOG controlled. Russiancels will agree with me

Russia is worse than the United States, at least the burgercels can safely buy weapons.
Indeed. Russia isn't based either, it's still ZOG controlled. Russiancels will agree with me

ironic hearing it from Zhirinovsky who is Jewish himself