Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Russian beats up a roastie

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
This just got taken down from youtube,
this guy looks based as fuck tbh and made me laugh my ass off

can any russiancel translate what this guy is saying?

Last edited:
He's a rich oligarch's playboy normie son and they're his whores, IT'S BASED

he has those crazy eyes

I don't speak Stalker. But damn that is based. :feelskek:

Dudes barely got any meat on his bones and he controlled her like a rag doll. If incels collectively physically fought back women we’d be unstoppable

@Haywire this is what Blacktarpill wants to do to a foid

@Speedloader what they say

Dudes barely got any meat on his bones and he controlled her like a rag doll. If incels collectively physically fought back women we’d be unstoppable
she was a ragdoll lmao

He's a rich oligarch's playboy normie son and they're his whores, IT'S BASED
Based that the other guys and whores didn't even care what he did.

Based roastie beat the fuck up

He has physical power (like all Men inherently have) but he also has access to loads of money too and status. He might as well have carte blanche to carpet bomb a brothel in Fortnite. That would be kek to see tbh. :feelskek:

0:19-0:24 you can see it in her eyes, she fucking loves it. I can only imagine the things he has done with her.

Sounds about right to me. Money is the only way to go for a normie to have that many girls not caring like that

Sounds about right to me. Money is the only way to go for a normie to have that many girls not caring like that
Incels need to unite and moneymax so we can do stuff like this and make IT cucks seethe after we post videos of blackpillers roughing up whores.

Lol you can see how much she got used to getting beaten up

I think beating wymyn is the national sport in Russia

Incels need to unite and moneymax so we can do stuff like this and make IT cucks seethe after we post videos of blackpillers roughing up whores.
Moneymaxing is the way to go. Also becuase it allows you to looksmax with surgery. My biggest problem however is that I'm ridicolously short...
I think beating wymyn is the national sport in Russia
The relationship between women and men in Russia is very different from most other countries in the west. Really makes me want to go there.
Any Russian here who can translate and tell more about how the realtionship is between men and women in Russia? Is it true that women hunt men in reversed roles? Maybe then there are very few russcells here...

Last edited:
Moneymaxing is the way to go. Also becuase it allows you to looksmax with surgery. My biggest problem however is that I'm ridicolously short...
That won't matter when you're moneymaxxed as long as you're not below 5'4".

That won't matter when you're moneymaxxed as long as you're not below 5'4".
What about dwarfs? Never thought about this. Foid dwarfs should have other standards for height. But they normally have a very big head

:lul: :lul: :lul: Pussy for not actually beating her on the spot though tbhtbh
Wrong. A lot of White knights are unironically high T. It would be a losing battle.
0:19-0:24 you can see it in her eyes, she fucking loves it. I can only imagine the things he has done with her.
This

What about dwarfs? Never thought about this. Foid dwarfs should have other standards for height. But they normally have a very big head
If men get uncucked I can see dwarf foids settling with other male dwarfs.

If men get uncucked I can see dwarf foids settling with other male dwarfs.
Yes, but I'm very short. Could work for me too. Maybe dwarf women feel more attracted to not dwarfs, just because they are kind of stigmatized themselves

nah russia is cucked this guy would get beaten up and raped for beating a wahmen
A lot of the foid beatings I saw on the Internet were from Russia tbhngl

absolutely based

Attachments

• images_22.jpeg
    images_22.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 18
the whore likes it. i wish i had that kind of money and status i would walk women like dogs on the street with lash on my hand and then fuck them

the whore likes it. i wish i had that kind of money and status i would walk women like dogs on the street with lash on my hand and then fuck them
black nigga rappers do it all the time to white sluts

Last edited:
She probably thought she'd try to cleverly cuck him with something online.

Well she soon found out that the white version of Marcellus Wallace doesn't like to be cucked by anyone except Mrs. Wallace.

She probably thought she'd try to cleverly cuck him with something online.

Well she soon found out that the white version of Marcellus Wallace doesn't like to be cucked by anyone except Mrs. Wallace.
Mr.Wallace got ass raped though..

Wanting to protect women is a natural instinct, and many high T men have that instinct.

High IQ, @mylifeistrash made a thread on this before

any foid beating is based
thats what money does, it buys you slaves LOL
BASED AF :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
yup, money is candy for whores

i should go to russia. in US he would get swarmed with white knights

Rofl at least those two foids were all over him. If this was in the Anglo countries, no foid would even wanna be anywhere near an Asian dude in the first place.

Russians in general are based.

@Colvin76 @FinnCel Thoughts?