Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based roommate terminates his obnoxious 28 yo blue/pink/something haired single mother slag with the help of a folding knife!

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer

18973074_G.jpg

43615096_1574543146373646_r.jpeg

notice how they spin the story, evil white man with PRIOR DRUG CONVICTIONS brutally murders his sweet and caring roommate!

but noone dares to comment why the guy wanted to EVICT her from his property, and had even called the police to help him EVICT her. Imagine what a GRADE A cunt she was to have her landlord call the police to try and get her evicted. Probably fucked dogs and smeared shit on herself while practicing for scat fetish videos or something

LIFEFUEL in the end of the day!

What are you talking about? This isn't unique, no murderer has ever been painted in a favorable light.

fat bitch prolly deserved it

What are you talking about? This isn't unique, no murderer has ever been painted in a favorable light.
I think the SEALS who killed Osama Bin Laden are viewed in a positive light

I think the SEALS who killed Osama Bin Laden are viewed in a positive light

We don't look at that as murder. That's war.

We don't look at that as murder. That's war.
I mean justifiable homicide is a thing. Pretty sure if some dude breaks into your house and poses a threat to you or your family you have every legal right to kill him in self defense

I mean justifiable homicide is a thing. Pretty sure if some dude breaks into your house and poses a threat to you or your family you have every legal right to kill him in self defense

That too, self defense is also not murder.

95% of women who are murdered deserved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back