Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based ricecel spreads the blackpill, cucks seethe

Redditors hate the truth

Terabased ricecel

People are finally waking up to fully excepting the blackpill

reddit literally just wants to feed everyone bluepills and keep them sedated

I hope all the cucks in the replies to through some blackpill experiences themselves

@Master create accounts with the name cucks, cucks1, cuck2 already boss
:feelsdevil:

They will never be able to stop blackpill and inceldom spreading worldwide lmao

Already scrubbed clean off the site. There's no hallmark of oppression like mainstream silencing. Do you still have the post? I'm pretty sure I can guess exactly what it said, of course. People don't like being called out on their cognitive dissonance and implicit bias.

"post has been deleted" :cryfeels:

I tried that, it's not showing anything for me.
Glad to see you posting more brother society can never take in the truth consciously, that a quarter of this worlds “people” (chinks) are descended from a deformed 40000 year inbreeding cult which should of never existed in the first place as that would cause unrest with white knights, asianmasc copers, and others having a meltdown at such an obvious statement that can never be said out loud even though every single entity existing knows from birth that this cult is untouchable and disgusting. While society ignores the 1 billion lost ricecels failing to find meaning in life for the sake of just world theory and political correctness, We wander around thinking about why we are fucked, why its over, why were different. Some of us stop questioning it, others go on to sites like asian masculinity and inceltears, while the most based among us discover sites like this or the f!_g which accepts the truth and whitepills us into making the most out of it.

But since we asians have such a high tolerance for mental pain and struggle genetically since we go though what no white person could imagine in a billion years on a daily basis these pills don’t effect us much, they just serve as an explanation. Thats why I’m a proud chink, I’m living the hardest, most hellish life imaginable and handling it well.

It's bad both ways ngl I see the most mid looking noodle foids with decent looking yt dudes lmao

Did you click on the link? It works for me.
My bad, it was an issue with my own setup. Doesn't change anything I said though. Leftists are sympathetic to anything downtrodden except Asian men.