Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based rice beats up a whore for cutting in line.

Age restricted

Thats a woman attacking another woman

In Europe we need passports to view it
I live in europe and that isn't the case. what are you from the uk or something? where you need a license for everything.

What a joke. This bitch can still walk after she got "beat up". Ricecels have to inject T asap

I live in europe and that isn't the case. what are you from the uk or something? where you need a license for everything.
Capture

we have this bs in italy as well

you gotta use a credit card or your ID :lul:
Enhanced 17159 1423068265 32

In Europe we need passports to view it
works for me

Thats a woman attacking another woman
no it isn't, just a rice with long hair. i understand tour confusion as rice are very low t and look like women.

no it isn't, just a rice with long hair. i understand tour confusion as rice are very low t and look like women.
:feelshaha:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: holy shit i guessed your country is beyond cucked. i heard you can get arrested for walking with abutter knife outside your house. is that right?
We are cucked in some areas but based in others

Our Immigration Minister is a Curry Foid but based AF

Line cutters deserve it tbh.

I watched this on repeat 5 times. If men did this to every foid who acted entitled we would have a better world.

I watched this on repeat 5 times. If men did this to every foid who acted entitled we would have a better world.
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one :feelsmusic:

:feelskek: They should force marry that bitch to him now. He knows how to handle the bitch.

JFL at giving your ID / credit card details to the Jews. You're making it too easy for them, goyim.

:feelskek: They should force marry that bitch to him now. He knows how to handle the bitch.
Also this.

The girls at the counter just stand there doing nothing and staring lmao.

That guy is psychomaxxing hard

She didn't notice him while in line, but she felt his presence after. Dark triad maxxing is the way :society:

Fucking based and awesome. Pussy pass DENIED.