Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based redditor stands up foid Trump supporters

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
What do you guys think?

I don't like Trump supporters. I don't like foids either. Looks like a win-win to me.
FB IMG 1564743099295

tbh looking at the username it looks like a soyboy jfl. I doubt he actually does this but its a funny story.

Does this have anything to do with Inceldom?

If you've read his other thread whining about antisemitism, then you see here he's whining about Trump, then you see him making basic bitch posts about "standing up Trump", well, what does standing up Trump have to do with inceldom?

I don't like Trump, but the guy has a university avatar to take the cake on top of everything else. The universal belief is that college is a giant waste of time, but here you got this guy who loves it. Who loves college? Kikes that make money off that scheme that is American academia. You become a prisoner forced to write papers praising feminism, Jewish culture, etc, or else you're failed.

The fact that so many people called OP a kike in that other thread made me so proud of this place.

If you've read his other thread whining about antisemitism, then you see here he's whining about Trump, then you see him making basic bitch posts about "standing up Trump", well, what does standing up Trump have to do with inceldom?
He has an agenda.. no doubt about it.

^ Rare Video of OP ngl.
The fact that so many people called OP a kike in that other thread made me so proud of this place.
We rolling up on the kikes. :feelsWizard:

Last edited:

This. You really, really think that some guy who is able to successfully get matches on Tinder is wasting his time (apparently months) building relationships then immediately ghosting just because they hate Trump so much ? And you really think there's a plethora of FEMALE Trump supporters running around?

Also OP you're starting to sound like an infiltrating jew.

I don't like Trump, but the guy has a university avatar to take the cake on top of everything else. The universal belief is that college is a giant waste of time, but here you got this guy who loves it. Who loves college? Kikes that make money off that scheme that is American academia. You become a prisoner forced to write papers praising feminism, Jewish culture, etc, or else you're failed.

>Uni of Oxford
>American academia

OK, buddy. :feelstastyman:

I really couldn't give a shit about social justice and activism. I'm trying to "careermaxx" so I can buy myself copes.

Does this have anything to do with Inceldom?

It reminded me of catfishing. Foids being sad because they thought they were going to fuck Chad --> relevant to inceldom.

Just change your avatar to ADL already.

How are you still triggered from that Jew post from yesterday?

Finally.Someone rational

Thank you. Most Trump supporters I've met are "mayo is spicy" suburban Chadlite dudebros who liberally use "virgin" as an insult. You don't have to a dyed-in-the-wool liberal to think that Trump and his supporters aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Most Trump supporters I've met are "mayo is spicy" suburban Chadlite dudebros who liberally use "virgin" as an insult
Don't forget about boomers and muh based Stacies.JFL at being an incel urbanite and unironically defending Trump supporters

Donald is a kike but Hillary and Bernie are worse you filthy fucking Jew

ANarachy should run the world

no that will just result in chad raiders pillaging everything and caving everyone's skulls in, Fascism for life all the smart incels would be government officials and foids will be forced to marry and obey us, also anarchy is impossible in the long term if there is no government then nothing is stopping someone from just starting another government, its pointless

Inceldom Discussion

Probably some soyboys fantasy. But ngl would be cool if it was real.

America's last election was like chosing between two pieces of dog shit and you decide which one stinks the least

Pffft that's pointless. He should get an STD then Rawdog them.

>based
>redditor