Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based quotes on trannies by r/TheFairerSex

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
Sure feminists are deranged but what the radical ones say about trannies is beyond based, some examples:

• My peak trans moment was reading an article where a trans “woman” raped a girl with their dick and someone said “I guess that kills the myth that women don’t rape” and my brain went to pieces
  • Trans people are so fucking entitled. Not only do they deserve free useless cosmetic surgery, artificial hormones, clothes, makeup, gamete storage (???) they also deserve women-only spaces and sex with gay people.
  • women—and our bodies—aren’t mrs potato head where you can detach and reattach parts at will. you cannot take some parts and say “i have this, now i am a woman and you can’t disagree with me”. women are WHOLE. our bodies are not just thighs or hips or vagina or uterus or breasts or whatever else you think a plastic surgeon can give you. women are whole beings, not customizable parts.
  • B A S E D
  • Some lunatic tranny: "Anyway here’s my hot take on transmisogyny and terfs it’s called shut the fuck up and listen to what trans women are saying" :feelshaha:

Fuck trannies

Lol .. “the fairer sex”.

Foids are walking memes. The meme hole goes deep,

it’s like watching dumb foids contend with the monster they created. Like Justin trudeaus blackface. I didn’t think they took their own bullshit seriously, nor that said bullshit even applied to them in the first place.

let them fight among themselves.

the last ones username is a huge fucking blackpill, but I bet she doesn’t even realize. I bet it went over her head

edit:/ but I’ll side with girls over trannies any day. Atleast anti tranny Foids are based and I’m not on of those “women should be enslaved in rape cages” type person. They have their roles. My gripe is just that they’re not fulfilling their roles and they want to act like men. They reject reality and substitute their own increasingly insane version.. this is a fault of their own and they need men to guide them right. To guide them to happiness.

is it possible for a girl with a Large high T dominant alpha boyfriend to be a feminist in any capacity other than performantive? Like a feminist/leftist that actually believes her own bullshit and isn’t just virtue signalling?

litmus test for feminists: “would feminism exist if all men were tall and handsome?”. If she answers no, she’s self aware and is maybe worth debating.

Last edited:
"bake the cake, bigot!" eventually evolving into "suck the dick, bigot!" messages being shoved into women's faces is perfect, well-deserved, and should have been expected

i don't have sympathy for ABSOLUTELY ANYONE involved in any way, for so long as it looks like I'll never reach a stable life with a monogamous "waifu", a little angel that needs to be "le protected" from evil forces which definitely haven't been summoned by her own idiotic activism and stupidity and undeserved power

It’s funny watching them go back and forth with each other.

Please understand, I'm on .co because I don't want to read reddit posts. Seems like half of the number of words on here are from reddit.

I don't see why people here call the foids based, nothing based about them, they still see you as a fresh dogshit on the street they try not to step on or smell. Trannies are also a mistake but the main reason foids try to trash them is because trannies want to get on the female gravy train and they want to keep it for themselves obviously. Whether or not a foid virtue signals about trannies is irrelevant to an incel anyway.

I ain't reading all that, I'm afraid.

JFL at calling feminists "based". What is this shit thread?

Trannies are a fetish, not a gender

Foids can't be "based" but this is [LifeFuel] anyway because feminists and trannies are fighting each other. Leftist civil wars are beautiful.

They aren't based so much as they are extra selfish. They are also the minority. Most foids are pro tranny.

These degenerates want us to chop off our dicks to make us even more of a subhuman than we already are, fuck em.

I only hate trannies because they get free surgeries while incels get told to eat pills, seek therapy, and pray to the almighty bootstraps. Other than that, I see them as dudes who make foids mad which is kekfuel. Maybe if the trannies get on TV and say incels deserve surgerymaxxing as much as they deserved trannymaxxing, we'd actually get surgerymaxxed. Plus seeing trannies wreck foids in sports is hilarious.

But until incels get free surgerymaxxing, I will continue to bash trannies and treat them rudely in public.

RageFuelofDeath

RAGEFUEL
THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH

All these names to define a mental illness JFL

I don't see why people here call the foids based, nothing based about them, they still see you as a fresh dogshit on the street they try not to step on or smell. Trannies are also a mistake but the main reason foids try to trash them is because trannies want to get on the female gravy train and they want to keep it for themselves obviously. Whether or not a foid virtue signals about trannies is irrelevant to an incel anyway.

We don't like trans "females" because we see them as degenerates, they don't like them because they see them as evil men stealing their privileges.