Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based post on quora about booty shorts

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

This stems from low self, low intelligence, low EQ and high arrogance combined. Just because its accepted by society doesnt mean a damned thing. There are women who respect themselves as rare jewels and only for the eyes of a few special persons. These women shine through their words and actions and not their asses. They seek to gain attention by being exceptional people. The rest just show their asses. It's the “easy” way to gain attention. They use their skin to cover up their emotional, psychological, intellectual and personal shortcomings. They lack an arsenal so they display all their tools at once to seem as if they are more than meets the eye. Sun Tzu's strategy. Actually quite effective if you don't know the strategy.
Women who have the need to show lots of skin can never get enough. Never enough attention, money, men, drugs (if they are users,) sex… They welcome an advance from their target audience but are ready to humiliate anyone else for the same advances. They haven't completely thought their decisions through.
A pretty lady is going to get attention from men no matter what she is wearing. So will an ugly Women for that matter. Women who show a lot of skin need more. Its all a out attention and its never about comfort. Anyone who tells you that showing your ass has anything to do with comfort is lying, but they really believe themselves because they have to in order to maintain their false sense of self-respect.
As a man, I can tell you that the girls with the shortest shorts are the quickest to give up their number and RUSH to bed, often as soon as we meet. The shorts are like a beacon. I also find these women to be completely lacking in any valuable, usable intelligence. They'll tell you the entire Starbucks menu by heart, but can't balance a checkbook or carry a meaning ful conversation. I can only speak from experience, but it seems these women are only good for one thing and they peide themselves on that one thing as if its some great accomplishment.
Women show their skin when their skin is their only source of power. It is intentional manipulation.
Its also a digusting thing to do. There are men out there who jave never touched a woman for whatever reason. Women find them unattractive, they might be ill, shy, can't comunicate with women or whatever reason. There are people in this world who are sexually poor. To walk around showing skin in plaves where these men might be (public) is the same as flaunting a million dollar supercar in a poor Somalian Village where people are poor and hungry.
Women who dress this way show complete disrespect to the public and have no consideration for how they make some people, who did nothing wrong, feel.

Some women readers will fight me about this tooth and nail because they cant face what they really are.

Based answer. Foids always need validation and are worse than people who show a feast in front of a starving African child

Its also a digusting thing to do. There are men out there who jave never touched a woman for whatever reason. Women find them unattractive, they might be ill, shy, can't comunicate with women or whatever reason. There are people in this world who are sexually poor. To walk around showing skin in plaves where these men might be (public) is the same as flaunting a million dollar supercar in a poor Somalian Village where people are poor and hungry.
Women who dress this way show complete disrespect to the public and have no consideration for how they make some people, who did nothing wrong, feel.
High iq. It should be illegal to torture men who aren't sexually successful. People don't flaunt how much food they have in front of starving africans, and if they did there would be a law made against doing it.
Some women readers will fight me about this tooth and nail because they cant face what they really are.
Only the sluts who dress like whores will argue with him.

Whoever posted that is gonna be threatened by angry foids and soys.

Powelevel over 9000

A hole is comparing men wearing low waist jeans with this. JFL

Holy shit, this is one of the most based posts I've seen in a long time.

i loved the way he put his words together he is truly Based.

He most likely got a ton of hate for this

The writer has balls and a spine. :feelskek:

Did not know quora was based.

:soy: :soy: silly inkwellerino women can wear whatever they want :soy::soy::soy::soy:

I always found it hilarious when foids say "it's comfortable br0" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
So are pants that don't expose your ass that much uncomfortable? no! you just want to show your fucking ass,just admit it you whores.Same thing happens when they post almost naked or slutty pics in social media,whores in denial.

that's a blackpilled man right there
Did not know quora was based.
they're not as cucked as some soydens like reddit or twitter. also great for marketing :feelsYall: