Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based pedo curry walks into house naked for 13 year old

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Currys once again proven to be zero inhib

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:What a fucking retard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

14 y/o girls are children and not ready for sex. You're a pedophile sicko if you are attracted to them. Despite the fact that foids used to be married off to their 30 y/o husbands ar age 14-15 throughout most of history, despite the fact that most girls lose their virginity aroud 13- 14. Yea ok.

Where are you now you piece of shit scumbags? Where are you to protect this child from his mentally ill, sexual predator parents?

14 y/o girls are children and not ready for sex. You're a pedophile sicko if you are attracted to them. Despite the fact that foids used to be married off to their 30 y/o husbands ar age 14-15 throughout most of history, despite the fact that most girls lose their virginity aroud 13- 14. Yea ok.

Where are you now you piece of shit scumbags? Where are you to protect this child from his mentally ill, sexual predator parents?

Fuck I forgot about that

"Have a cookie I made them myself"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nah it only matters if it's a girl to these fucks.

Nah it only matters if it's a girl to these fucks.

Yep, I’ve only seen one video made that it was a female who Chris Hansen talked to and that was WITH a male.

Fucking lol at deluded curries thinking jailbait would wanna screw them. C’mon son

This is the funniest ep of this show

Also brutal catpill

LMAO as if that 14 year old whore is a mother teresa, she is already riding some 15 year old chads dick way before this shoot.

This is the funniest ep of this show

Also brutal catpill
Agreed. Hardest I've laughed in ages.

Just walking into a strangers house fucking buck aas naked
LMAO as if that 14 year old whore is a mother teresa, she is already riding some 15 year old chads dick way before this shoot.
Shes an actress. Shes 19

41BE0091 8244 43B4 98AB 0B05BCC4EC12

E32F3AD6 9620 4086 AE10 7867C40EB1DD

The pride parade is hands down the worst thing about NYC, thank god I never went.

this video makes me rage so hard

it's pretty obvious that all men and boys are fair game for being sacrificed.

mutilate their penis, turn them into faggots play toy at 10 years old

steal them from their dads

holy fuck, someone needs to nuke the west

Should have said he came mainly to fuck the cat

These predators have to be incredibly bluepilled to think a real slim 16yr/old could possibly fall for them

i dont get why so many fucking curries won't just accept fucking reality

do they really think that jabbering on and on about "bobs and vagene" and saying "hunny u r buttiful" is going to let them ascend?

I like jailbait but I do find it amusing watching other men get busted, "take a seat sir"

Fake and gay. Why was there a towel conveniently there? I stopped watching when Hanson told him to wear a towel.

Man, Hansen looked like a Chad almost, agepill obliterated him.

Fake and gay. Why was there a towel conveniently there? I stopped watching when Hanson told him to wear a towel.
It's not fake. Those guys go to prison. Theres police interviews and booking footage online. Also they have criminal records

God of low inhib.

Low inhib as a motherfucker, wish I was low inhib like this guy.

There are a lot of young teenage whores who have been molested as a child or grew up without a father and now seek a "daddy" to fuck, but surely none of them want a Pajeet. The currycel was way too naive to believe she was real.

Do 15 year olds have sexual feelings?

I'm horrified for that kid tbh, they really got him young and sacrificed him for their delusions.
Did they say his age? He seemed like mid twenties to me

Where are you now you piece of shit scumbags? Where are you to protect this child from he is mentally ill, sexual predator parents?

I'm horrified for that kid, they got him young and sacrificed him for their delusions

>13 years old
>pedophilia

Top kek.

I hate "To Catch a Predator" Baiting incels with fake poon. It is like dangling drugs in front of an ultra depressed dude in solitary confinement, then saying "GOTCHA!" and extending his prison sentence. No fucking shit he is going to take the drugs. How the hell can normies find this shit ethical?

I hate "To Catch a Predator" Baiting incels with fake poon. It is like dangling drugs in front of an ultra depressed dude in solitary confinement, then saying "GOTCHA!" and extending his prison sentence. No fucking shit he is going to take the drugs. How the hell can normies find this shit ethical?

I agree, sort of, but it's worth it for the lulz imo.

Hansen vs Predator 4eva.

I've been watching more of this and it's really entertaining tbh.

I remember there being a video where a teenager got baited like this and his backpack was full of condoms or something. Does anyone know that video? Not sure if it was with Chris Hansen.

Chris Hansen is a white knight cuck