Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based pastor tells single moms the truth

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★

Fornicaters on Suicide watch

have you ever notice women are willing to do dangerous things when they have a safety net aka beta provider

Holy shit based af, he probably even forgot religion was supposed to be :bluepill: :feelskek:

Single moms have insane support net nowadays, single moms cuck the government and the dad if possible

Many people hate him and I myself have many theological disagreements with him, but he's 100% right about that.

The bible says to help widows, not single moms. Divorce is unbiblical, if you have sex outside of marriage, you're a whore, and if you have sex with another guy after getting married, it's even worse, you're an adulteress. They used to be stoned, so count yourself lucky for just being despised.

Many people hate him and I myself have many theological disagreements with him, but he's 100% right about that.

The bible says to help widows, not single moms. Divorce is unbiblical, if you have sex outside of marriage, you're a whore, and if you have sex with another guy after getting married, it's even worse, you're an adulteress. They used to be stoned, so count yourself lucky for just being despised.
Thoughts on tupirani's church?

Fornicaters on Suicide watch

have you ever notice women are willing to do dangerous things when they have a safety net aka beta provider

Incredibly Based man :feelsYall:

If more dudes were like this, we wouldn't have these filthy cunts acting like the world is owes them something :foidSoy:

Last edited:
Imagine going to church on sundays to listen to his based sermons :feelsgah:

Based af :feelsYall:
Fefails whorish nature needs to be controlled. Too many soyboys and simps today allow it though. Fefails and soys think that shunning sluts and encouraging pair bonding and building a family is equivalent to enslaving women and forcing them to have sex with you.

Unbelievably based. This is the kinda church I wanna go to.

Giga Based. Only thing I didn’t like was him using the word “whore” in the church.

funny thing is, marry the mother of jesus was a literal whore that cheated on joseph

This is Christianity I can get behind