Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Pakistani foid worships Hitler

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Jokes on you
★★★★★
Heck yeah!

UK 658302 3851155911

It's says "he".

stupid ass djoos won't stop making people mad and then crying when they face up to consequences. their whole thing is bs because they're not even Semitic and the original joos have been gone since the time of classical rome. i hate the fact that they're using the holocaust as an excuse to colonize the levant. gotta side with the progs on this one and dole out credit where credit is due. this is white supremacist colonization using the holocaust as camo and it's not working well anymore. at least if the libs win isn;t real is gonna get fucked.

stupid ass djoos won't stop making people mad and then crying when they face up to consequences. their whole thing is bs because they're not even Semitic and the original joos have been gone since the time of classical rome. i hate the fact that they're using the holocaust as an excuse to colonize the levant. gotta side with the progs on this one and dole out credit where credit is due. this is white supremacist colonization using the holocaust as camo and it's not working well anymore. at least if the libs win isn;t real is gonna get fucked.
it makes me more mad about using the holocaust as camo because my family survived that. i seriously hate politics. it's all just old money bull shit to the max

it makes me more mad about using the holocaust as camo because my family survived that. i seriously hate politics. it's all just old money bull shit to the max
JEW