Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Based or cucked?

Teen girl at gym smells, but slight turn on

• Based, it’s just pheromones of a girl in her prime

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Bruh..

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
There is a teenage girl at the gym about 16-18 who is cute but she routinely smells like BO. However because she’s cute and young I don’t really mind it to much and am a little tuned on by it. Obviously it would be vomit fuel if this was a dude or an ugly pig.

Give her deodorant?

I want to lick her armpits.

based

foids are mostly valuable for their fesikh-smelling cunt

by focusing on her fishy smell, it shows that you understand what truly matters

Last edited:
Feminine hormones are overflowing during females' teen years so it's perfectly natural to find it a turn on as a healthy straight male. But if she's really dirty and disgusting, it gets to a point where the foul smell overtakes the pleasant hormone-scented aspect (unless you have unorthodox fetishes, which can enter cuck-esque territory).

Feminine hormones are overflowing during females' teen years so it's perfectly natural to find it a turn on as a healthy straight male. But if she's really dirty and disgusting, it gets to a point where the foul smell overtakes the pleasant hormone-scented aspect (unless you have unorthodox fetishes, which can enter cuck-esque territory).
I don’t think she’s dirty. Like she looks like she showers every day but either doesn’t put on deodorant or whatever she uses doesn’t work for her.

I don’t think she’s dirty. Like she looks like she showers every day but either doesn’t put on deodorant or whatever she uses doesn’t work for her.
Then it's perfectly natural. It's just sweat, yeah, it smells very appealing.

Supposedly there is a science to it.

Basically you want to mate with someone who has an opposite immune system to yourself so that way your children get a good mix of protection against disease.

So basically you are turned on by the potential of your childs immune system.

I might not have the specifics right or be incorrect entirely but I have seen that somewhere you could google it.

But I think its pretty normal to find an attractive foids sweat a turn on because she is working out.

Based I wanna sniff a cute foids sweaty ass crack

Finally a high T brocel.
Real recognizes real :feelsYall:
what lack of teen years love does to a mf
Youre Not Wrong Season 3 GIF by Paramount+