Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based oldcel

Tik tok is gay

Imagine using a Chinese data mining site.

Holy what a based man, may God grant him many asses.

Based, that daughter is a whore 100%

Mom looks like a dude!

Fat fucking cunt mother needs some acid in her life. This uppity fat feminist whore is one of the millions americunts responsible for the current disgusting situation in america. I cant see how the lil hole was dressed but i assume with some tight ass yoga pants for sure. And she probably is like 15. Amazingly baffling to me how this culture is still standing with human resource like this. Do u think this fat whore is going to make a good mother, homemaker? Raise her mans children in a cultured and sensible way? Nah, all this hole gonna do is screech about muh equality for all her life. Fucking fat piece of shit

Fat fucking cunt mother needs some acid in her life. This uppity fat feminist whore is one of the millions americunts responsible for the current disgusting situation in america. I cant see how the lil hole was dressed but i assume with some tight ass yoga pants for sure. And she probably is like 15. Amazingly baffling to me how this culture is still standing with human resource like this. Do u think this fat whore is going to make a good mother, homemaker? Raise her mans children in a cultured and sensible way? Nah, all this hole gonna do is screech about muh equality for all her life. Fucking fat piece of shit
Based asf

The mother is very ugly. Looks like a fat man. The father probably roped :feelsrope:
Someone mated with her. :feelsugh::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Imagine protecting your whore daughter, you should make sure she dressed more classy instead.
Useless parent.

God bless the man, who followed them and called them out.

surely he has the right the look wherever the fuck he wants? you know, the land of the free and all

The story would be different with an ethnic man.
They're not castrated yet.

Landwhale mad LOL

based i wish i can like that one day

The mother is very ugly. Looks like a fat man. The father probably roped :feelsrope:
Someone mated with her. :feelsugh::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Imagine protecting your whore daughter, you should make sure she dressed more classy instead.
Useless parent.

God bless the man, who followed them and called them out.
Nah, more like one of Chad's leftovers

Filthy whore haha