Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based old guy has won the YouTube algorithm

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
He's at 1k subs now in two days. https://youtube.com/@ianfootebased?si=dQnbcFY_zpE2QmB-
His name is spreading like a wild fire
Screenshot 20240723 0630382

this seems like a Successor to Terry Davis ngl.

normies can't be serious for 1 second

I can tell this guy has gone completely insane just by his thumbnails jfl

curb stomp this faggot

Fucking normies think any man who shares emotions online should be a lol cow. All of them deserve to be flogged. Especially the edgy normies on kiwifarms.
kiwifarms is filled with foids and troonies. in fact the same kind of people that use IT use kiwifarms, it's fucking pathetic they gather around and eat popcorn to bad things happening to truecels on the internet, i hope they get scalped, even 4cuck hates kiwifarms

I spend too much time ruminating. I carry this vast anger in me. I want to scream in people's faces, and I've been alone too long, and I started talking to people who aren't here, saying the things that I didn't get to say, stuck in a loop. So, I decided that I would just vent on the Internet, scream at the world. I started thinking, maybe I will take all this anger and loneliness and rage and fear and pain, and put it into some sort of early days of Bill Burr type comedy routine, and get up on a stage and say that which cannot be said, since my mind snapped a long time ago and I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that I no longer have the mental capacity to be a software developer.

based channel description

watch the you framed me vid
He's not even saying anything crazy, the normies in the comments only think it's funny because it's some shirtless old guy. If it was a young foid the comment section would be completely different. The guy just wants to vent some anger.

kiwifarms is filled with foids and troonies. in fact the same kind of people that use IT use kiwifarms, it's fucking pathetic they gather around and eat popcorn to bad things happening to truecels on the internet, i hope they get scalped, even 4cuck hates kiwifarms
Agreed. They all deserve the worst. They have entire threads there devoted to hating men. Cucked site.

I spend too much time ruminating. I carry this vast anger in me. I want to scream in people's faces, and I've been alone too long, and I started talking to people who aren't here, saying the things that I didn't get to say, stuck in a loop. So, I decided that I would just vent on the Internet, scream at the world. I started thinking, maybe I will take all this anger and loneliness and rage and fear and pain, and put it into some sort of early days of Bill Burr type comedy routine, and get up on a stage and say that which cannot be said, since my mind snapped a long time ago and I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that I no longer have the mental capacity to be a software developer.

based channel description
Based

He's not even saying anything crazy, the normies in the comments only think it's funny because it's some shirtless old guy. If it was a young foid the comment section would be completely different. The guy just wants to vent some anger.
Yep. I was thinking about lol cows recently and this is basically true for all of them. People are currently mocking a YouTuber called boogie because he had a mental breakdown over being raped as a kid and tried to kill himself, but would they do that if a woman was having a mental breakdown and tried to kill herself for the same reasons? They only think it's funny because he's fat and ugly

Yep. I was thinking about lol cows recently and this is basically true for all of them. People are currently mocking a YouTuber called boogie because he had a mental breakdown over being raped as a kid and tried to kill himself, but would they do that if a woman was having a mental breakdown and tried to kill herself for the same reasons? They only think it's funny because he's fat and ugly
Yeah, most lolcows are just either ugly or autistic men. Good looking lolcows don't exist because it would have a halo effect on what they're doing and saying and suddenly it's not as funny to normies

Yeah, most lolcows are just either ugly or autistic men. Good looking lolcows don't exist because it would have a halo effect on what they're doing and saying and suddenly it's not as funny to normies
Yep. They tried to make Hasan and Low Tier God a lol cow and it failed. Tha LTG "kys" clip was supposed to expose him and only skyrocketed him in popularity.