Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Based off what I've seen from young men, a lot are going to straight up hate women and/or already do.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
And I honestly don't know if that's a good thing since a healthy society can't be formed if both genders hate each other.
Edit: I take back what I said it would be better if men started resenting women.

Last edited:
Females already hate men (non chads) and treat them like disposable trash so it's too late.
Sadly there are still too many coping men out there who think they somehow have a chance so they decide not to hate females.

And I honestly don't know if that's a good thing since a healthy society can't be formed if both genders hate each other.
Well foids hate non chads so it’s good if other non chads reciprocate

thats based

"Muh social contrakt between da gendrrz!!!!1111"

a contract imples that both parties are equal and men and women are fair from equal.
Normies, and most men in general will never fully swallow the blackpill because we are easily swayed by our sex drives and because "muh nawalt fantasy"

Females already hate men (non chads) and treat them like disposable trash so it's too late.
Sadly there are still too many coping men out there who think they somehow have a chance so they decide not to hate females.
Well foids hate non chads so it’s good if other non chads reciprocate
thats based

"Muh social contrakt between da gendrrz!!!!1111"

a contract imples that both parties are equal and men and women are fair from equal.
Normies, and most men in general will never fully swallow the blackpill because we are easily swayed by our sex drives and because "muh nawalt fantasy"
These are all true.

Men will continue to seethe in silence. By the time anything might change you'll be too old or dead to care.

Believe me when i say, that it is indeed a good thing. Since usually, shit first needs to hit the fan, in order for actual change to happen. Sure we might won't live long enough to actually profit from it. But for general society, things will only get better, ones the gender dynamics got so fucked up, that societal collapse seems to be near.

First word of the title is what I think of this trend you've noticed.

Believe me when i say, that it is indeed a good thing. Since usually, shit first needs to hit the fan, in order for actual change to happen. Sure we might won't live long enough to actually profit from it. But for general society, things will only get better, ones the gender dynamics got so fucked up, that societal collapse seems to be near.
The giga suffering and displacement a social collapse would lead to actually makes sex enmity far worse.

But the world shall know what and who was responsible for it, and this will calibrate the imperatives of social reconstruction.

the hyper- hypergamy has lead to a massive divide between incels and chads, there is little grey area left tbh
zoomer uprising when?

Gender war when?

Men will continue to seethe in silence. By the time anything might change you'll be too old or dead to care.
Yup, it's too late for us

too many fake based normies and orbiters tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back