Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [Based][NSFW]White Jihad Edit.

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★

@MoggedByALoli @Vlarke @Da_Yunez @ChudMasterofBation @RealSchizo @PixyBLACKPOWER @Adolf Hitler @weaselbomber @KillNiggers @ItsovERfucks @TBIcel @Pancakecel @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @lazy_gamer_423 @FuckYou @turbocuckcel_7000

White Jihad has begun boyos-we're making it outta the Kali Yuga with this one. :feelzez:

oh yea, I'm thinking it's white summer:cool:

I just love it seeing those landwhales with that feminist haircut getting shot down like the scum they are :feelsPop:

tenor.gif

@DarkStarDown what's that song called?

View attachment 1187014

@MoggedByALoli @Vlarke @Da_Yunez @ChudMasterofBation @RealSchizo @PixyBLACKPOWER @Adolf Hitler @weaselbomber @KillNiggers @ItsovERfucks @TBIcel @Pancakecel @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @lazy_gamer_423 @FuckYou @turbocuckcel_7000

White Jihad has begun boyos-we're making it outta the Kali Yuga with this one. :feelzez:
When that dude with the bus targets the random muzzies is so based.

View attachment 1187014

I unironically once made a post about white islam.

I am a prophet.