Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based normie says incels deserve love and empathy

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★

> maybe if i was alone all the time id be a little angry too

THANK YOU.
He basically said that when everyone is horrible to you, you become a horrible person and suggested if you really hate incels you should show them love rather than hate.

Based take from a normie

I deserve white Becky pussay

Bild 2024 08 15 124509676
:lul:

I deserve foids to struggle snuggle with.

> maybe if i was alone all the time id be a little angry too

THANK YOU.
He basically said that when everyone is horrible to you, you become a horrible person and suggested if you really hate incels you should show them love rather than hate.

Based take from a normie
Fuck normies.

All they do is pretend. They just say that to feel better about themselves, it's more like "We are superior to those subhumans but we shouldn't treat them too bad!" Rather than "It's not their fault, they deserve pussy too"

Fuck normies.

All they do is pretend. They just say that to feel better about themselves, it's more like "We ar superior to those subhumans but we shouldn't treat them too bad!" Rather than "It's not their fault, they deserve pussy too"
Exactly brother

This normies will never understand our struggle, whenever they pretend shit like this i just want to go ER on them even more
They will never understand us because they never ever went through the struggles we faced, ostracisation during formative years and constant rejection from foids.

Fuck normies.

All they do is pretend. They just say that to feel better about themselves, it's more like "We are superior to those subhumans but we shouldn't treat them too bad!" Rather than "It's not their fault, they deserve pussy too"
It’s better than not caring about us at all. Beggars can’t be choosers

Incel according to normies: 6’4 pretty boy Chad who is high in dark triad characteristics, wears all black, emo or nazi
Incel in reality: a 5’5 balding man with a receded chin and clinical depression plus a meek personality, sometimes vents online when he can’t take it anymore.

Any women who try “giving incels a chance” are dating attractive misogynists who are Chad-tier in terms of looks and aren’t actually sexless. Slap the personality of your average 4chan user on top of a dark-triad Chad, and you have an incel that normies will hate on and mindlessly believe that he’s “celibate”.