Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based normie leaves foid after hearing shes been blacked

If i ever ascend ill do the same

Another cum dumpster to the fray. This world stinks.

Racism?

Typical dumb female to assume that right off the bat.

Maybe the guy just didn’t want to risk contracting AIDS?

As let’s face it blacks aren’t exactly the safest when it comes 2 gettin dey fukc on!

Racism?

Typical dumb female to assume that right off the bat.

Maybe the guy just didn’t want to risk contracting AIDS?

As let’s face it blacks aren’t exactly the safest when it comes 2 gettin dey fukc on!
At any scenario any foid that mix races should be burned

She is disgusting

Crazy how there are not one, but multiple women in the comments with the same experience, however their personality detectors didn't go off for these men. One in the comments even admitted to staying the night with a guy who told her that her "pussy does not belong to blacks" AFTER he told her this. But the guy who is missing 0.5mm of his chin is a "creep" who is worse than Hitler?

Tell me about how personality matters again?

Edit: LMAO, tell me more about how women can tell my "vibes" before I even speak to them, bluepilled cucks.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/y4h49x/comment/ise37uw/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Last edited:
Can’t blame him. I would never touch a foid that partook in beastiality.

retarded whores can't understand her pussy value decreased and she is openly admitting to being a low iq degenerate.

No sane man wants leftovers, especially Tyrone leftovers.

No sane man wants leftovers, especially Tyrone leftovers.
I had a friend who told me he found out his gf married a nigger in jail. So he bounced.

lol white guys are such retards.

if she said "yeah I let a guy nut on my face yesterday". don't worry, he was white". he would've been like "oh really? how was it?" then he wouldve made out with her later.

all these women belong to the streets, ESPECIALLY WHITE WOMEN. when will you retards get it? TRADWIVES DON'T REAL

black men basically run circles around yall when it comes to red pill truths. a lot of yall are operating from a bluepill mindset still

Last edited:
lol white guys are such retards.

if she said "yeah I let a guy nut on my face yesterday". don't worry, he was white". he would've been like "oh really? how was it?" then he wouldve made out with her later.

all these women belong to the streets, ESPECIALLY WHITE WOMEN. when will you retards get it? TRADWIVES DON'T REAL
Your just mad because you weren't the shitskin she fucked

What does blacked mean? Im not american

Your just mad because you weren't the shitskin she fucked
I could whoremaxx and get a way better looking hole than some reddit bitch. Shes probably a fat tranny

She raced mixed with a nigger the most disgusting thing
They brewd a loudspeaker? just like the one i complained about before? DAMN!

I could whoremaxx and get a way better looking hole than some reddit bitch. Shes probably a fat tranny
I agree with you though race mixing should be seperated entirely im sure you want your own foids

Gigabased normie!
I would never date a foid that fucked a black guy before. Not even if she was stacy. I rather take the virgin Becky.
This as to why they do it
They hate their own foids so much they strike for other races its so funny
Nobody wants sheeboons

Fake, but nice laugh.

based
normie
choose one

A 29-year-old foid can fuck whoever she wants, she should be married at her age - but she is apparently still “dating” (whatever that means for a 29-year-old foid), and she let it slip out that she fucked a black dude… yeah ok, foids don’t talk like that - larpers think they do.

:foidSoy:“Hey I’m a 29-year-old foid, I can have any guy I want, here I am on a date - hey, I fucked a black guy! Oh no, you are upset, the date is over! Wow, I am still so upset, I could go fuck 100 different other guys - but hey, let me get on Reddit, and post about how a guy ended a date, because I let it slip that I fucked a black guy!”.:foidSoy: