Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based Nixon

Over for the curry race

He did nothing wrong, the jews were after him.

Only a volcel would say such a thing

Tarek Fatfag is such a soyboy. :soy:

He only spoke the truth. But it's not the curries fault they are born curry. It's this cruel world fault for facilitating such a race to exist in the first place.

Based.

If Boris Johnson said something like that he'd be sacked from office.

Curries are shitting rent free in his head.

@Legendarywristcel @wereqryan do you agree with Nixon?

the watergate scandal and him resigning. It was pretty legit and he admitted to it tho.
What's the Watergate scandal? I would search this up for myself but it seems like it would be the kind of story that would be twisted by (((them)))

Huh? Elab on dis for me pls

He talked too much and they got rid of him, lucky for him they couldn't kill another president so soon.

Being curry is so bad that curries created a whole religion to cope that they could reincarnate as some other race in the future if they were good.

Being curry is so bad that curries created a whole religion to cope that they could reincarnate as some other race in the future if they were good.

Curry religion was created by ancient Aryan Iranians though. Not modern curries.

Curry religion was created by ancient Aryan Iranians though. Not modern curries.
Nope.
It's harappan(proto dravidians) polytheism mixed with Iranian(persian) polytheism.

And the harappans of the time heightmogged the invading aryans.
AND
The harappans had a word for the subhuman proto dravidians.

Last edited: