Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based nigger scares female

This is one of my favorite videos cuz it's legit how they act around black folks.

This is one of my favorite videos cuz it's legit how they act around black folks.
Is that a ricewhore, I think theyre extremely scared of niggers

Is that a ricewhore, I think theyre extremely scared of niggers
I think so? And yes they are, I have a lot of azn neighbors and they are always visibly afraid of me. Asians are probably the most anti-black people on earth and it corresponds perfectly with their worship of whites.

Even asian cops are instinctively afraid of blacks.

This asian cop spontaneously shot a black man dead who was coming home to his family.

I think so? And yes they are, I have a lot of azn neighbors and they are always visibly afraid of me. Asians are probably the most anti-black people on earth and it corresponds perfectly with their worship of whites.
Lmao rice race is so soy

I wished he had raped that racist whore to teach her a lesson, these racist white worshiping noodlewhores deserve unit 731

Women are weak and vulnerable and niggers are far more prone to violence. It's reasonable for women walking alone to avoid men at night, but it's only niggers that whine about it. Maybe they want easier mugging and rape targets? :waitwhat:

Being black is living on hardcore mode

*chases her while screaming* "we're not scary you racist" this is legit how niggers think

*chases her while screaming* "we're not scary you racist" this is legit how niggers think
It was a punishment, blood.
He did it and then stopped at the end to prove that not all niggers are scary.
It's brutal when an entire race of people avoid you because they think you are low iq apes that need to be slaughtered

it's over JFL

It was a punishment, blood.
He did it and then stopped at the end to prove that not all niggers are scary.
It's brutal when an entire race of people avoid you because they think you are low iq apes that need to be slaughtered

it's over JFL
the video starts out with him running at her.

the video starts out with him running at her.
Yea because she busted a U-turn at the minute she saw a nigger. If it was White Chad she'd be running to him to suck his dick JFL

it's over

Niggers are fucking animals.

hioneslty justified. Never relax around niggers

@sneed (not chuck) @depressedblackcel @PLA1092 @Zhou Chang-Xing thoughts, bloods?

it's fucking over JFL
its expected at this point, no matter what you do, people will be scared of you for just existing.

niggers n shiet, mang

Was about to write post removed but now i see the vid, Lets see what this is.
I find it suspicious when I repost to .is it gets taken down from reddit

I find it suspicious when I repost to .is it gets taken down from reddit
Its because the jews are ALWAYS watching

London is like a happy zoo lol

I wished he had raped that racist whore to teach her a lesson, these racist white worshiping noodlewhores deserve unit 731
I was gonna comment that he should've raped her but you beat me to it.

It's reasonable for women walking alone to avoid men at night
The whole of your comment is true, but I wanted to point out this one part. Nobody ever seems to make the leap to realize that no woman ever has to be alone at night. She could make different life choices and have a man that makes enough so that she could always be home before sundown.

They choose the life they live. They choose to reject men who could protect them. The reason is always the same: "he's not Chad - but Chad fucked me once when I was 18 so I know I deserve chad - that's why I'll reject this man"

The whole of your comment is true, but I wanted to point out this one part. Nobody ever seems to make the leap to realize that no woman ever has to be alone at night. She could make different life choices and have a man that makes enough so that she could always be home before sundown.

They choose the life they live. They choose to reject men who could protect them. The reason is always the same: "he's not Chad - but Chad fucked me once when I was 18 so I know I deserve chad - that's why I'll reject this man"
They're often married though, this woman probably has a husband. She seems middle aged and fresh off the boat, probably has a family.

Tbf I am also scared of niggers and would probably react like that

I LOVE THIS VIDEO :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

G

If I'm walking at night and someone's coming the other direction I cross to the other side anyway even in an area with little to no crime. People are unpredictable, it's better to have space enough to react.

Should’ve raped that noodle whore in GTA 5 ofc

Damn I can't believe this little asian woman was scared of the nigger chasing her at night. Everybody knows niggers are playful sweethearts with room brightening smiles.