Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based neighbourcel calls out JBW Reddit whore.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
RDrFghK.jpg

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinfuriating/comments/upuv5i/this_was_taped_my_door_this_afternoon_someone/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I am going to do this if I have a JBW neighbour. Given the amount of noodlewhores here, it’s very likely.

If chinks were actually based they would repeat genghis khan by conquering and raping the noodlewhores, not write faggy letters!

If chinks were actually based they would repeat genghis khan by conquering and raping the noodlewhores, not write faggy letters!
Genghis Khan was red haired green eyed Aryan. I know I already told you this but I find it hilarious when chinks try and use Genghis Khan as a symbol of Asian masculinity when he wasn't even a chink given his hair and eyes color :feelskek::feelskek:

Genghis Khan was red haired green eyed Aryan. I know I already told you this but I find it hilarious when chinks try and use Genghis Khan as a symbol of Asian masculinity when he wasn't even a chink given his hair and eyes color :feelskek::feelskek:
But the majority of his men were chink mongols no?

Actually that furthers proves white worship among ricepeople. They followed an Aryan guy into battle :feelskek:

Not sure where you got that from. He looks like a rice man in every single picture I have seen of him. Literally no modern day Mongolian looks “Aryan” either.

Is this another stormfrontcel cope like saying the Buddha was a white guy?

But the majority of his men were chink mongols no?
Probably. But that doesn't really mean much when the leadership is most important. The British Empire for example had toooons of Indians serving as foot soldiers.but the leadership was still mostly British
Actually that furthers proves white worship among ricepeople. They followed an Aryan guy into battle :feelskek:
Yup.
Not sure where you got that from.
The Persian historian Rashid-al-Din in Jami' al-tawarikh, written in the beginning of the 14th century, stated that most Borjigin ancestors of Genghis Khan were "tall, long-bearded, red-haired, and bluish green-eyed," features which Genghis Khan himself had.

From his wiki page
He looks like a rice man in every single picture I have seen of him.
yeah and Jesus looks like a Scandinavian twink in his pictures. Doesn't mean shit
Literally no modern day Mongolian looks “Aryan” either.
they do. Here are some modern mongols

PYxn9CHq336RDEAaYQERV4JX4tvAhUPUgAClfVDlYoc
CkfnHkAweAVeIBxfl6HAO4LM75SwV9jAiJPEfTJiDXw

Is this another stormfrontcel cope like saying the Buddha was a white guy?
Buddha was white. He was from north India and lieelly looked like a white Aryan Pakistani
20chai1

Buddha was white. He was from north India and lieelly looked like a white Aryan Pakistani
Buddha is from the Nepal, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar region. If you say he is Aryan because of his language, 70% of of curry’s are Aryan

70% of of curry’s are Aryan

Don’t say that dude it just encourages delusional curries like @Misogynist Curry 卐 to create threads like this :feelskek:

Don’t say that dude it just encourages delusional curries like @Misogynist Curry 卐 to create threads like this :feelskek:

You're the one who's delusional not me.
I've given every evidence to prove Indians are caucasoids. You are the one who's in denial.

You're the one who's delusional not me.
I've given every evidence to prove Indians are caucasoids. You are the one who's in denial.
You are such a BOZO :feelsclown:

First you said curries were WHITE then after @Made in Heaven and I exposed that as false you fall back on muh caucasoid :soy:

You are such a BOZO :feelsclown:

First you said curries were WHITE then after @Made in Heaven and I exposed that as false you fall back on muh caucasoid :soy:
Fool, read my post again. I've clearly written we have brown complexion. We are the same race as Europeans. We are Caucasians but with brown complexion. European isn't a race.

after @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/25/25578.jpg?1634581704 [/UWSL]@Made in Heaven and I exposed that as false you fall back on muh caucasoid
You never exposed wtf?? Lmao. I still dare you to prove how Indians are niggers and abos and not Caucasoid:lul:

Aryan is a curry word and us Currys are the only ones who speak aryan languages so we are aryan and mayofags are not. If you say the Buddha was aryan in white nationalist sense then I am too, it’s dumb as fuck logic

Aryan is a curry word and us Currys are the only ones who speak aryan languages so we are aryan and mayofags are not. If you say the Buddha was aryan in white nationalist sense then I am too, it’s dumb as fuck logic
Aryan has MANY different meanings that many ethnic groups fall under (White European, Iranian, northern curry).

And I don’t give a shit about Buddha so I don’t know anything about that.

Fool, read my post again. I've clearly written we have brown complexion. We are the same race as Europeans.
NO YOU ARE NOT :feelsclown::feelsclown:
We are Caucasians but with brown complexion. European isn't a race.
Will you just accept your Loss and BTFOing and move on from this cope? It’s getting embarrassing!
You never exposed wtf?? Lmao. I still dare you to prove how Indians are niggers and abos and not Caucasoid:lul:
Already did on TWO of your threads :lul:

Will you just accept your Loss and BTFOing and move on from this cope? It’s getting embarrassing!

:lul::lul: You're a low iq snow nigger :lul::lul:
Main qimg f2945249c3aa53652faa397c55935ba7 pjlq
Images 57

The difference is only in skin colour.
Images 60

AA853506 13E2 459A 86FF BBE214D93DCB

Attachments

• 1652418905977.png
    1652418905977.png
    178.7 KB · Views: 26

View attachment 614016
DM me your face and we will see if u have curry phenotype or not

I think his arm pic is good enough of a reference for what his face will look like.

We’ve deebonked this a million times by now
You are literally an idiot:yes:
Show you hands, show your face, show your prick:soy:
Just fuck off man. You are just making a fool out of yourself. Just accept you've lost.
I think his arm pic is good enough of a reference for what his face will look like.
Says a guy whose skin itself looks no different from shitskin:feelshaha:.
A Kashmiri or Pashtun curry would be much lighter than you amerimutt.

Noodlewhores are probably the only toilet that get cucked, I so often see childless noodlewhores taking care of their White master's kids.

Literally the only toilets so low in value that men cuck them. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It’s something I always thought

How come so few Asian don’t worship Genghis Khan?

No man has ever not will never accomplish what he did.

The largest continuous empire on earth
Had +10 000 women from all races
He was at the gate of Europe before dying.

He’s basically God of all Asian :feelshaha:

i bet the noodlewhore wrote that herself to play the victim