Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Based" muslim party doesn't like Hungary being against faggotry.

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Admiral
★★★★★

(Translation: Denounce anti-faggotlaw of Hungary?)

@gymletethnicel Didn't you vote for this DENK-party? Weird, seems like the far-right parties are based and your sandnigger Jihad party are faggotlovers.

No one literally cares about faggots (unless you're one)

Hungary is based

I don't care about faggots. They don't affect my life. But if they vote against that then they're politically doomed.

I just care about my race and ethnicbros, and I hate white people. That's why I vote for them.

Jfl

:feelskek:

I don't care about faggots. They don't affect my life. But if they vote against that then they're politically doomed.

I just care about my race and ethnicbros, and I hate white people. That's why I vote for them.
aka "i wanna ride white man dick legally"

I don't care about faggots.
Glad we got that out of the way, you can leave your "based sandnigger"-cards at the front desk, that goes for all you sandniggers btw. Never ever again can any sandnigger on this forum claim that "whites are like jews they love faggotry and feminism" it's over for you guys, you're progressive faggot-endorsing cucks and the based white men reign supreme yet again.
They don't affect my life. But if they vote against that then they're politically doomed.
Lmao no they're not, only sandniggers vote for that retarded party. What are they gonna scare away the muzzies because they're anti-gay? There's legit 0 excuses to do this, they are never gonna be part of the ruling parties anyways and it just makes em look like sellouts and... fags..

behead the traitors

Lolol jew
You’re Jewish
Glad we got that out of the way, you can leave your "based sandnigger"-cards at the front desk, that goes for all you sandniggers btw. Never ever again can any sandnigger on this forum claim that "whites are like jews they love faggotry and feminism" it's over for you guys, you're progressive faggot-endorsing cucks and the based white men reign supreme yet again.
Yep. Faggot endorsers. No wonder. Their people legalized that shit first anyway, in the Ottoman Empire. LMFAO. Seems like we’re right-only the Aryan is the shield against international Judaism.

I said I don't care about faggots,
Queer lover
I'd much rather have fag rights revoked. But it will never happen in the West, the European nations love gays too much for that.
T. Queer lover that hates Hungarians for being anti gay
It's a political strategy, nothing more.
Yeah a political strategy by Jewish puppets (Arab immigrants, you) to shit on actual based conservatives for liberal globalist takeover.
I care more about protecting the rights of my ethnic group than anything else, I'm surprised you're shocked about that. A guy who is always crying about protecting muh white race.
If that was the case you’d be back in your shithole lmfao. Stop LARPing as a racial identitarian. No immigrant can be one. You actually have to be in your core land you know. Your people back home would call you a liberal retard and a shame of your race because you ran the fuck away from them LMFAO

Oh twisting my words again. Not my problem that faggots live rent free in your head. They don't affect my life, especially those in fucking Hungary.
Yeah they do. If you don’t know why or how you’re brainwashed.
Besides I hate Hungary, let them all become faggots so that shithole can perish. More gays in Hungary please XD.
See, Jewish.
High IQ Jew strategy always prevails.
So you recognize you are a footsoldier of it. Retard. So you’re not based.
My country is a shithole where I can't NEET. Don't pretend you're too stupid to comprehend this.
But you have racial nationalism? Do you have Alzheimer’s? “Yeah I love my race but uhh they make shit and live in shitholes and I don’t live in a nation built by them”
Also I live in the country I was born in, so yeh. :feelsaww:
Not if you’re a racial identitarian. But I knew you never were. You’re a LARPing piece of shit trying to parody the only race that CAN be identitarian: the Aryan race.

@gymletethnicel This is the perfect meme for them

Also you can see the jewish tactic @gymletethnicel employs on this forum, whites representing white interests = bad, cucking for chad, foolish, but it's cool and commendable when mudslimes represent their own interests
Gigabased. Everyone who doesn't put incels' interests above everything else is a cuck and a traitor

What the fuck else is new. There's even a name for this.

Oh twisting my words again. Not my problem that faggots live rent free in your head. They don't affect my life, especially those in fucking Hungary. Besides I hate Hungary, let them all become faggots so that shithole can perish. More gays in Hungary please XD.

High IQ Jew strategy always prevails.

My country is a shithole where I can't NEET. Don't pretend you're too stupid to comprehend this.

Also I live in the country I was born in, so yeh. :feelsaww:

xrLB3jb.png

Yep. Faggot endorsers. No wonder. Their people legalized that shit first anyway, in the Ottoman Empire. LMFAO. Seems like we’re right-only the Aryan is the shield against international Judaism.

Elab. How do they affect MY life? A sandnigger who sits at home all day.
If you don’t know how you’re brainwashed.
Besides fags in my face in June, it doesn't affect my life.
Jewish lie
Something that does affect my life is racism.

Who said I love my race? I am a sandnigger therefore I want more ethnic rights. Simple as.
But your race creates
I hate Morocco and the Moroccan monarchy. Besides, my family is wanted in Morocco for taking thousands in loans without paying back so can never go to Morocco now lol :feelskek:
so you’re a race traitor

Wait. So I don't live in the country I was born in?
You wont ever be the ethnic group native to the country. Which is what identitarianism based off of
Hmmm maybe my birth certificate is fake :giga:
It was given to you by globalist Jews so yes.

>I’m working in the interest of my race (whites shouldn’t btw lol)
>my race creates shitholes
>I want a comfy white welfare state

Why would Islamic parties support anti degeneracy stuff for whites in white countries anyway they'd not allow that thing in their own community and that's enough for them:feelskek:?

Based muslims then. We need to turn the entire west into fags so that you may self terminate quicker. :feelsmage:

I support lgbtodjwkdmao (in white countries).

Elab. How do they affect MY life? A sandnigger who sits at home all day.

Besides fags in my face in June, it doesn't affect my life.

Something that does affect my life is racism.

Twisting words like typical cumskin again.

Who said I love my race? I am a sandnigger therefore I want more ethnic rights. Simple as.

I hate Morocco and the Moroccan monarchy. Besides, my family is wanted in Morocco for taking thousands in loans without paying back so can never go to Morocco now lol :feelskek:

Just like I am doing now in th Netherlands :lul:

@Transcended Trucel thoughts on loanmaxxing without paying back

Wait. So I don't live in the country I was born in? Hmmm maybe my birth certificate is fake :giga:
based as fuck for loan maxxing and not paying back
Based muslims then. We need to turn the entire west into fags so that you may self terminate quicker. :feelsmage:

I support the tranny part at least in the West. I hope trannies number rises and they rape all the stupid western whores. fucking hate western women.

this forum made me hate whites alot more than I used. even after racepill I never hated whites that much but seeing how retarded alot of the ones here are and they refuse to understand ethnics POV. then blame ethncis born here(west) for problems has made me far more hateful.

Last edited:

How are you able to vote for a Hungarian party as a Dutch?
Why would Islamic parties support anti degeneracy stuff for whites in white countries anyway they'd not allow that thing in their own community and that's enough for them:feelskek:?
Nah there reasoning has nothing to do with bringing down the whites. Immigrant muslims are a different political breed entirely since they need globohomo to assert their position in white countries. Now if these countries became muslim majority then maybe islamists could roll back a lot of the lgbt bullshit. But I doubt it.

These faggoty white countries also try to armtwist based ethnic countries into accepting faggotry. Using internet propaganda they are turning the ethnic youth more and more prolgbt. Meanwhile they armtwist other nations into adopting their shitty values.

"Every vote counts, goys uhhhmm guys":soy:

He says as he refuses to hear and understand whites POV.

You were let into our countries, you were tolerated, given voting rights, made citizens. You were supposed to assimilate.

You do not try to assimilate. You are tribalistic, vote along tribalistic lines, vote to represent your own interests instead of the well-being of the nation that adopted you.

Whites are told to tolerate you, not be tribalistic, to be fair to all, and are browbeaten about their own tribalism and voting to represent their own interests or try to associate and promote other whites.

There is going to be a blowback.

You try to shit on whites on here for the West "pushing faggotry and degeneracy," then you sob and wheedle on the other hand when we point out that you ethnics overwhelmingly vote for it and even try to rationalize doing so. Huge fucking hypocrites.
dnr

Lolol jew

You’re Jewish

Jews cry more about Iran than any country on Earth and more about Iranian leaders than any leaders in the world. Pretty clear that in the eyes of International Jewry, Iran is their biggest nemesis. Based Iran denies the holohoax and gives out the Chronicles of the Elders of Zion to Muslims at Mosques and makes documentaries about it.

Last edited:
I like faggots, they make normies butthurt boomboom:feelsEhh:

Jews cry more about Iran than any country on Earth and more about Iranian leaders than any leaders in the world. Pretty clear that in the eyes of International Jewry, Iran is their biggest nemesis. Based Iran denies the holohoax and gives out the Chronicles of the Elders of Zion to Muslims at Mosques and makes documentaries about it.

Iran isn’t arab and a whole different type of Muslim. Iran is caucasoid aryan and Turkic Shiite. All the Muslims in this thread (that you can see supporting faggotry in the west) are Sunni Arabs. Lmfao.

Iran isn’t arab and a whole different type of Muslim. Iran is caucasoid aryan and Turkic Shiite. All the Muslims in this thread (that you can see supporting faggotry in the west) are Sunni Arabs. Lmfao.
True