Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based muslim hit american dumb foids for dating non islam (k@fir)

Parents always told me dating out of race was a bad thing and by saying "most black girls are ugly" i got "i will knock all of yo teeth out" :feelskek:

If dumbass muslims don't want their Women dating Non-Muslims, then why did they move to the West :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

I Swear, Muslim immigrants are Retarded As Fuck!

Whys twitter full of woman respecting hindu dorks? veer nair lmao, typical aspie bobblehead virgin

This is barbarism

If dumbass muslims don't want their Women dating Non-Muslims, then why did they move to the West :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

No they are based as fuck , what would you prefer living in a feminist utopia where you are alone and you have to pay women to talk to them

Or living under sharia law you are married have kids and no women have control over you

Being a dick helps but only damaged whores would like this
It’s not being a dick , this women is being used as toy by white men , she’ll jump to dick to dick.

The men in the family put a stop that she’ll Marry a Muslim and be good spouse
No discussion

I want more of them

They are the only one who will discipline women:feelsokman:

It’s not being a dick , this women is being used as toy by white men , she’ll jump to dick to dick.

The men in the family put a stop that she’ll Marry a Muslim and be good spouse
No discussion
Yeah but there's probably some less savage ways to deal with this.

Any man that want you
no there isn’t

Women are very pure like animal , l learned it the hard way .
You can talk to them , explain they’ll try to undermine you and take control.

They only respects strength

Just look where less savages method , lead your country :
- women occupied the workforce
- open relationship is being normalized
- divorce is always happening
- lot of men are rotting alone (your category I remind you)
- they abort children

- they abort children
They should just allow rape (in GTA 6)

They should just allow rape
Just a second ago , you said beating their ass was savage and now you want to legalize rape.

You trolling or you just made 180 degrees on the question :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is barbarism
Suck a fucking dick u cuck

Your mothers probably cum guzzling whore who used to bring random men home infront of you. Are you turkish by any chance

Suck a fucking dick u cuck

Your mothers probably cum guzzling whore who used to bring random men home infront of you. Are you turkish by any chance
Nope. My mom is very meek. My dad was the one constantly cheating on her. And no I'm not a Turkish fag

- they abort children
Just let society collapse humanity is a plague

Parents always told me dating out of race was a bad thing and by saying "most black girls are ugly" i got "i will knock all of yo teeth out" :feelskek:
That's dumb. Thankfully, my parents don't care if I date outside my race.

They are muslim gypsies from Ukraine. Lol this Hindu faggot is misleading people.

They are muslim gypsies from Ukraine. Lol this Hindu faggot is misleading people.
Right, they are speaking some obviously slavic sounding language in the video and normies think this is in USA :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Based either way though

Based and Islam pilled

They need their gibs from the white man.

she already got dicked in pussy and ass.

just imagine abdul marrying this woman thinking she is a pious virgin only to realize he can fit himself in that hole.

Yea lmfao close minded as fuck and retards here are encouraging this behavior maybe that's why no woman wants you

Footlongfoetus

Greycel​

JoinedMay 25, 2022Posts1Online3m

Fuck off femoid infiltrator

Yea lmfao close minded as fuck and retards here are encouraging this behavior maybe that's why no woman wants you
@Fat Link
@CCPcel
@TheProphetMuscle
@Robtical
@Caesercel

please ban this bitch.

Western gibz beats fucking donkeys I guess.