Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Mother helping her son surgerymaxx.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I’m 21 years old 6’1”, and I’m a 4/10 in face AT BEST. I have little to no jaw definition from my profile, and I have a badly hooked nose. My mom runs a business, and it’s taken off recently and she FINALLY SAID YES TO GETTING MY SURGERIES!!!!! She now has the money to help her son ascend! I’ll be getting fat removal surgery from under my chin/on my neck, to give me jaw definition, and Rhinoplasty to fix my hooked nose. With these two surgeries, it’s possible for me to ascend to even a 6/10 IF IM LUCKY (at least a 5.5/10 I would say) THANKS MOMMY!

(Even though it was sort of her shit genetics that made me subhuman to begin with, but still, better late than never right?)

the surgeries should happen by mid this year. We will plan the appointments in 2 months. :feelsautistic:

You need a mod lefort 3, not that shit.

Nice job OP.

Surgerymaxxing=Saving lives

Unbelievably based.

I wish I had a based mother like this tbh. I got rhinoplasty by myself but still need jaw surgery. The day I get my jaw surgery will be the happiest day of my life

Nice! hope your life improves greatly

I hope my family would cooperate just as yours.
They actually have the money but they deny me the only chance I have to ascend. Also lucky u being 6'1 imo it will be useful af if you are tallfag + normie face.

I hope my family would cooperate just as yours.
They actually have the money but they deny me the only chance I have to ascend. Also lucky u being 6'1 imo it will be useful af if you are tallfag + normie face.
HYPE! Sorry about your situation though. Hope you can convince them. Brocel. Surgerymaxx=1 less dead incel.

You think so? I can still change it

You have maxillary hypoplasia.

You have to see a maxillofacial surgeon.
Face is recessed, causing normal amounts of skin and fat to hang loosely.

Attachments

• 14464989_f496.jpg
    14464989_f496.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 1537715905-9956328220957144882611552659600546067540n.png
    1537715905-9956328220957144882611552659600546067540n.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 31
Reminder: if you use surgeries to have a girlfriend and have fun, that's fine. But if you plan to have children, you deserve to be an incel for life, remember, you are still a genetic waste.

You have maxillary hypoplasia.

You have to see a maxillofacial surgeon.
Face is recessed, causing normal amounts of skin and fat to hang loosely.
That’s not my problem. I have excess fat on my neck/jaw area. It’s essentially covering my Jaw line

PM me your side profile or go ask a maxillofacial surgeon, I'm pretty sure based on your post that you have a recessed maxilla and mandible.