Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based men ignored her.

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Temp. Banned
-

"anxiety"

maury-laughing.gif

watched half of it, truly over for low-tier beckycels

Jesus, I've had moments like that and nobody gave a fuck and I eventually figured it out without panicking or crying.

I eventually figured it out without panicking or crying.

womyn will say they need no men then cry when get no help from men

Most competent gym foid.

That was really tense. She just sat there quietly and absolutely nobody came to help her. Geez what is this world coming to.

why do roasties always mention retreating to a toilet or some shit to cry in after any sort of upheaval?

She wouldn't be recording if this wasn't intentional.

Women are fucking stupid

Lmao what a dumb toilet

This is what happens when people constantly make fun of guys for even so much as glancing at them. If i saw that shit I'd think it's a set up. Nah fam miss me with that shit. She is gonna end up being a fucking skeleton still stuck in the gym equipment.

If an incel tried to help her she would have filed a police report

The cuck that saved her at the end should be beheaded(in skyrim).

The cuck that saved her at the end should be beheaded(in skyrim).

We live in a rather odd timeline. Ordinarily, it is the fate of individuals like Henry Celistic to vanish from existence, but it seems we've written a new realm in which Intellau is viewed humanely instead of merely a primitive creature.

0020-005.png

If an incel tried to help her she would have filed a police report

0086-027.png

0086-028.png

Re: Morality is not extra-human.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151761203Monday, December 15, 2014 3:55 PM CST
It's certainly an accurate deduction that "Morality" is formed from internal psychological and analytic factors rather than simply a single source of claimed standards. Although, It's crucial to take into recognition that environmental factors can significant influence an individuals moral stance.
Re: Morality is not extra-human.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151762763Monday, December 15, 2014 4:14 PM CST
"@Anony Sure, but humans still invent them. Humans invented mathematics to help explain the world around them, but mathematics is purely a human invention. Sure, we made it because of the information we took in from nature, but math doesn't actually exist anywhere in nature. It's just something we developed to help interpret what we see. How you determine moral stances may be influenced by what is around you, but that doesn't mean the moral stance is a physical reflection of that thing you are observing." The basis of my original statement wasn't that "Morality" has an actual 'concrete' form that exists outside of abstract interpretation, "Morality" itself is the psychological reasoning that the individual determines based on their personal perception of what they would consider as "Positive" or "Negative to influence their standpoint regarding subjects. I'm simply stating that environmental influences have a significant role in an individual's perception of things that they would consider "Moral" vs "Immoral" due to individual's own interpretation of the source itself.
Re: "its just a joke"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151401004Tuesday, December 09, 2014 1:41 PM CST
Alright. There's absolutely nothing wrong with stating your moral perception regarding a particular subject. Yet, It should be taken into significant recognition that each person perceives "Morality" differently, you cannot expect each individual to quickly conform to your standards of "Morality" nor should you attempt to coerce someone into "agreeing" with your opinion via patronizing and insults. While you're arguing with random individuals over an internet screen, It's not helping the millions of individuals currently suffering nor is it promoting positive thinking towards the situation.

That’s fucking hilarious, I would love to see that happen to a dumb cumdumpster. It would bring me joy seeing this cunt sitting there and crying for 15 minutes.

0085-025.png

0085-034.png

0085-035.png

0085-036.png

Re: Whats the most painful experience you've ever been through?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181220036Thursday, January 07, 2016 1:03 AM CST
Physical injury due to aggression from male individuals.
Re: My friend says she is doing a BDSM test.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#183147405Sunday, February 07, 2016 4:11 AM CST
Yes, all women love to engage in sadomasochistic behavior. It gives them a narcissistic boost knowing that naive male individuals will exert so much effort to pleasure them under the guise of "punishment." Truly, the female individual is the "dominant" person during the interaction.

Re: i wish i was a girl on OT
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180838357Friday, January 01, 2016 12:02 PM CST
Yes, female individuals regularly rely on the innate-attraction and submission of naive male individuals to manipulate social-interaction. This is evident throughout society.

Re: A question to male OTers
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151452734Wednesday, December 10, 2014 11:54 AM CST
It's unnecessary to generalize each "Male" user as being excessively intrigued by the opposite gender.

Re: i have a confession ot
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151416623Tuesday, December 09, 2014 5:52 PM CST
"@anony simplify pls" More specifically, It's entirely possible that you have a degree of self-perceived inferiority to such a degree that you desire to become a genetically male individual because you perceive individuals of the male gender as superior in comparison to your own mental image of yourself.