Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based marine is based

I honestly feel bad for the boomer mil vets in America, especially ww2 vets. They probably regret ever fighting, I mean to them America must be unrecognizable now.

I feel bad for old people all over the west (not boomers, who caused this shit, but like greatest gen, people that are like 90-100 rn). Lived through great depression, fought in ww2, I wonder how they feel looking at their countries today

I honestly feel bad for the boomer mil vets in America, especially ww2 vets. They probably regret ever fighting, I mean to them America must be unrecognizable now.
They did fight to put an end to german expansionism, but in the end the ideals they stood for got crushed by the end of history and boomers.
Lived through great depression
The 2nd great depression is coming tho

I feel bad for old people all over the west (not boomers, who caused this shit, but like greatest gen, people that are like 90-100 rn). Lived through great depression, fought in ww2, I wonder how they feel looking at their countries today
jfl fightint for a generation of whores chads trannies lesbos and faggots

god, look at that dyke "couple" jfl

america is a dead country at this point

@NobuNagahirohichi @SlayerSlayer @Transcended Trucel
these stupid army commericals should be recruiting non-leftist losers like US, not woke fools.

Pretty much every industry, especially big tech, is in a retarded competition to hire woke retards for some reason. It's like they are asking to get sued.

I think the only place that hires non woke people are the police.

Last edited:
It's been over for the U.S for a while TBH. I feel that China will take over.

these stupid army commericals should be recruiting non-leftist losers like US, not woke fools.

Pretty much every industry, especially big tech, is in a retarded competition to hire woke retards for some reason. It's like they are asking to get sued.

I think the only place that hires non woke people are the police.
Don't forget that this guy shat on incels. This gen x retard will only punch down for clicks. Don't take what they say seriously.