Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Manlet Warrior Verbally Slays a Foid Cunt!!!

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
Manletwon

foids talk shit this nigga hit em back up and the foids sperged out!!! fuck normies nigga!!! up the manlets

Wtf 5'10? Fucking 5'10 get clowned for being a manlet?? Better be a based warrior like him

It doesn´t help to attack or bite back when you are a manlet. Losing self control is seen as very immature.

She’s lucky that she has a hole inbetween her legs that stopped her from being decked.

I probably would’ve lost my composure if I were him tbh.

Fucking based and manletpilled. You all guys should reply like this if anyone make fun of your height.

Just get a job bro :soy:

Fucking based and manletpilled. You all guys should reply like this if anyone make fun of your height.
I once made fun of a Foids sh scars and mocked her saying she should try down the road not across the street next time cuz she did

I once made fun of a Foids sh scars and mocked her saying she should try down the road not across the street next time cuz she did
based as fuck. you did very well tbh.

I'm sure the replies on that have retarded foids saying things like "never call a girl fat" I hope she starves herself until she becomes this
Eugenia cooney

I'm sure the replies on that have retarded foids saying things like "never call a girl fat" I hope she starves herself until she becomes this
View attachment 90424
jewgenia holocooney only foid im subbed to, shocked theyre alive

but 5'10 is decent height bro :soy::soy::soy:

5 foot 10 = manlet

???