Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based manlet follows a whore and heckles her

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
Why are you dressed like that? Are you a prostitute?

"Leave me alone!"

Continues to dress up like a whore which brings that exact attention.

Top comment says he got arrested twice for "following a woman" @ThoughtfulCel @your personality

If you dress up like a whore expect to be treated as such.

Top comment says he got arrested twice for "following a woman" @ThoughtfulCel @your personality
For a long time now following a woman as a nonchad man has been considered creepy enough that some people wanted it to be an arrest worthy offense. tbh if the comment about him getting arrested twice is true it just shows the law is being enforced in this way to appeal to public opinion.

This dude didn't even touch her and he got arrested? What kind of bullshit is that? So much for land of the free lmao.

This dude didn't even touch her and he got arrested? What kind of bullshit is that? So much for land of the free lmao.
Welcome to Burgerland where being in the vicinity of a woman as an unattractive guy is enough to get you arrested.

Meanwhile if a foid grabs a dude's ass constantly (prolly chad's let's be honest) the cops won't do shit

They barely do anything when an adult foid has sex with a 12yr old boy

But a dude following a foid in the street and talking shit? GO TO PRISON YOU CRIMINAL SCUM

For a long time now following a woman as a nonchad man has been considered creepy enough that some people wanted it to be an arrest worthy offense. tbh if the comment about him getting arrested twice is true it just shows the law is being enforced in this way to appeal to public opinion.
And some normies like to think the world isn't getting more extreme as time goes on

Meanwhile if a foid grabs a dude's ass constantly (prolly chad's let's be honest) the cops won't do shit
Yeah
But a dude following a foid in the street and talking shit? GO TO PRISON YOU CRIMINAL SCUM
But at the same time for other offenses "no one should be going to prison for years for that."
And some normies like to think the world isn't getting more extreme as time goes on
If normies don't refer to how the world is trending with self depreciating humor and acting like it's inevitable and they dgaf they'll get piled on. Normies fearfully adhere to the status quo so ofc if they have any objections or reservations about how the world is going they aren't going to voice it unironically.

Boomer deadass thought she was a hooker. That's rich :feelshaha:

Tbh foids who wear crop tops deserve to be treated like the pieces of meat they present themselves as
"Leave me alone!"

Continues to dress up like a whore which brings that exact attention.
Absolute joke of a gender I stg

Last edited:
Tbh foids who wear crop tops deserve to be treated like the piece of meat they present themselves as

Not covering your waist is an easy way of catching cold.

dudes should just stop talking to woman alltogether

These fucking shits are way up their own ass .

J

No, nobody is entitled to my help. It's none of my business

Qxjp8yysss061 1

Wow he followed her, women are so opressed

He literally raped her :soy: :soy: :soy:

She wanted attention and she got attention, why is she complaining?
She is complaining about non chad attention, I doubt that if this guy was a 6’+ 8/10 faced white men she would be complaining the same way she was.

No, she is not doing this for attention, she is doing it for herself :feels::feels::feelstastyman:

I enjoyed watching this :feelskek:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: All foids should be veiled from head to toe in public.

Last edited:
If this guy was a young chad then she would have turned around and thrown herself at him.

This gynocentric clownery needs to end.

Based. Fuck this self-absorbed turbo narcissist cunt.