Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Based] man finds out that his wife cheats on him and brutally kills her

That's what I would have done ngl

ain't so pretty now

Not clicking that.

Somebody give me the rundown.

I think most guys wants to do this but just don't want to go to jail when they find out the girl is cheating.

That’s what she deserves for being a whore

Not clicking that.

Somebody give me the rundown.
Guy stabs cheat.
Filmer comes over and say something.
Guy leaves dead body there.
Filmer keeps filming dead body.

It's just bloody. It's not that gruesome. Then again, I've seen way worse so maybe it's bad for someone that hasn't seen gore before. She's just red all over. It doesn't look too serious.

Guy stabs cheat.
Filmer comes over and say something.
Guy leaves dead body there.
Filmer keeps filming dead body.

It's just bloody. It's not that gruesome. Then again, I've seen way worse so maybe it's bad for someone that hasn't seen gore before. She's just red all over. It doesn't look too serious.

Thanks, brocel. I'm not squeamish, I just don't want to get computer AIDS from random Russian websites.

Thanks, brocel. I'm not squeamish, I just don't want to get computer AIDS from random Russian websites.
Ah I have Ublock Origins if that helps. So if there was anything bad there, that stopped it. I didn't see anything funny while I was there.

I think most guys wants to do this but just don't want to go to jail when they find out the girl is cheating.
I think too, it's one of the worse humiliation to get cheated on. There's nothing you can do, no judgment against the foid, nothing. You have to be a soyboy and accept it.

I think if I got cheated on after a 1+ year relationship, it could go very wrong for the foid...

@SryMyEnglish if he ascended

Her face looks like a zombie wtf :worryfeels:

Last edited:
she's not entitled to being alive

View: https://voca.ro/6Ve6adpmHzw

Ain't that the childish version of pikachu, peek a boo?

They're just missing a letter.
Hqdefault1

It was a Tatar patrolling his office thot

JFL. She had one job and she failed at that.
Fully deserved.

You get what you fucking deserve

Not clicking but very respectable.

I hope she rests in piss.

So fucking good well done russian comrade

Volcel if you wouldn’t while she’s still warm:feelsEhh:

It's funny how the death of a foid is life fuel for me.

blackcels: @Colvin76 @Hate_my_life @TigerFestival@TheLastSorrow @Mogged Loner @vippnor @BlkPillPres@Alfen @Bakura806 @LiteralGoblin @Capable_Onion

blackcels: @Colvin76 @Hate_my_life @TigerFestival@TheLastSorrow @Mogged Loner @vippnor @BlkPillPres@Alfen @Bakura806 @LiteralGoblin @Capable_Onion
Why

Smoking Sexy Style

lifefuel for me tbh

I think too, it's one of the worse humiliation to get cheated on. There's nothing you can do, no judgment against the foid, nothing. You have to be a soyboy and accept it.

I think if I got cheated on after a 1+ year relationship, it could go very wrong for the foid...
You get what you fucking deserve
JFL. She had one job and she failed at that.
Fully deserved.
So it's reddit without the cancer and soy? Sounds promising.
That’s what she deserves for being a whore
All of the above. This stuff is written about in The Bible, Leviticus 20:10. So any Moralfagging from IncelTears or any other Normies, if you don't do this when your partner is caught cheating then you are going against what The Bible instructs.

I should add that Levictus 20:10 dictates that BOTH parties should be put to death, the adulterer AND the adulteress. So if the foid is cheating on her partner, then she should be put to death and the person she is cheating with should also be put to death.

Instead of murdering, cheating should be illegal in general.
10 years in prison for cheating.
full

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back