Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based man disses landwhale in public

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/15y4stc/asked_when_baby_is_dueim_not_pregnant/

I was brought in to train some new colleagues today - an international, male newbie asked "so when are you expecting" within the first ten minutes, whilst gesturing a baby bump, and I looked at him and said "I'm not pregnant."
All the new trainees started listening and asked what had happened & he "tried to make me feel better" by ever-so-kindly explaining that he thought my stomach roll was a baby belly.

:feelskek:

Well it's her fault for being a walking bean bag.

Well it's her fault for being a walking bean bag.
Her fault for not going to the gym in 2023.

What's with the estrogen getting offended by a few Testosterone in the vincinity

I like to imagine he knew from the start that she wasn't pregnant :feelsaww:

top not pinned comment wants HR to get involved :feelsjuice:

Landwhales are gross cunts with no self respect.

imagine not going to the gym as a woman. you literally get the life of a celebrity and nonstop free sex with chads

Tall and fat such a horrible combo

Fat bitches are the worst i swear. Like foids don't even have to work out or anything, unlike men. They just have to stop being braindead pigs, they can't even do that properly. And then proceed to get offended when someone tells them the truth :feelsUnreal:

Her fault for not going to the gym in 2023.

What's with the estrogen getting offended by a few Testosterone in the vincinity
*Her fault for eating in a 3,000 calorie surplus every day for the past 5 years