Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based lioncel kills outdoor dogcel in Kenya. The dogpilled roasties are seething in the comments

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wageslavecel.
★★★★★
Warning: Contains some upsetting scenes

So the owner of the dog was a sheboon, and her dog was a 75kg rottweiler :feelsseriously: Aha... She was 100% dogpilled.

I hate dogs because they are loud, they can be dangerous at nights in packs, they shit on the street and don't burry it, and of course because they fuck our women. Because they get more affection from women than ugly men.

Cats are not like this. Cats will not attack you in packs on the street at night, they won't bark all night and they certaintly won't fuck your woman. TDD!

Capture dcran 2024 05 27 155028

Look at this unhinged, sperged out sheboon dogpilled whore. Imagine calling a 75kg rottweiler who would chew your face off if you encountered it alone at night a ''poor baby''.

This is unironically the type of bitch who has a large dangerous dog and calls it ''Princess'' or ''Pumpkin'' or some shit. She would NEVER show this type of concern for an ugly man. I'm glad she's seething here.
Capture dcran 2024 05 27 155125

No safe sleeping inside the house for his dog knot :)

Image 2024 05 27 160159590

The comment section was also full of these annoying Gaza cucks :feelsseriously: Calm the fuck down, BBC has already reported on that. Spamming will not help your cause at all.

Last edited:
Image 2024 05 27 160711345

Capture dcran 2024 05 27 160652

Another type of comment there is the ecofanatic. Lots of ''Sure, it's sad the dog died or whatever, but we are evil humans destroying muhh nature!!!!''

Fascinating comment section, really. From BBC's Instagram.

Based lion, kill all dogd

Just look at the power of the lioness. It jumped the fence with a rottweiler in it's jaws.

I'm sure the dog was trying to run away, same as any bully when the odds are against them.

Tired of these mutts, can’t cross one street without someone’s filthy mutt barking at me or shitting on the ground. Cats are so much better.

The rise of lonely single people and DINKs has led to a proliferation of dogs which just shit all over the place. Luckily, my neighborhood has coyotes so I sometimes read about, and even hear, dogs getting wrecked.

I do find it incredible people have stray big cats roaming around though, JFL. This Rottweiler was no doubt used as security yet it was no match for that lion. We could use some lions in my neighborhood, often the coyotes aren’t enough.

I do find it incredible people have stray big cats roaming around though, JFL.
I found that surprising, too. It's not like this happened in the jungle in some remote village. It happened on the outskirts of Kenya's capital.

I thought africa was a shithole. This neighborhood looks nicer than mine.

Based on her reaction, she seems like she doesnt care at all that her dog is dead