Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based, lifefuel for ethnics

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
Gigabased

What about ethnics who live in the US or Europe?

I don't own a PlayStation tbh

Still console peasants.

based on what

Ethnics = mena (middle easterns and north africans) + south asians?
yes.
asians are hononary white. sure they get fucked by whites but they still live in non-shithole countries, have white skin privilege and are seen as good people by most and are soy as fuck. when have u heard of a japanese family honour killing their daughter?
on the other hand, sands and curries are seen as shitholers, terrorists, rapists and perverts.
except the oil rich gulf ones tbh
although tbh many sands and curries these days are also getting soyified. especially curries with bollycuckwood.

yes.
asians are hononary white. sure they get fucked by whites but they still live in non-shithole countries, have white skin privilege and are seen as good people by most and are soy as fuck. when have u heard of a japanese family honour killing their daughter?
on the other hand, sands and curries are seen as shitholers, terrorists, rapists and perverts.
except the oil rich gulf ones tbh
although tbh many sands and curries these days are also getting soyified. especially curries with bollycuckwood.
It's an old doubt of mine since I joined this forum